Chapter 30 - Beach fun

"Okay seriously Luke if you don't shut up I'll punch you in the face" Calum groaned, glaring at the blonde boy from the front of the car. 

"Well I'm sorry that my bladder is about to explode!" Luke deffended, sitting between Jordan and I "Ash can you just pull over? I'll pee in the bush I don't even care anymore" He grumbled. I giggled and patted the poor boy on the back. For the past hour, Luke has needed to pee but because we were on our way to the beach house he refused to go in the bush -Well until now. 

Ashton and Calum snickered as Lukd unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. I put my attention back on the other boys, deciding it wouldn't be nice if I was caught looking at him pee. 

"So, is it just us going to the beach house?" Jordan asked, putting her head through the middle of the two front seats. "How big is this place, anyway?"

Ashton shrugged, "I don't know, to be honest. They only rented it this month," he stated, "And there will be more people coming, I think. My mates Kyle and David are coming, as well as a few of their friends and I think Kyle is bringing his girlfriend" He told us. 

"Ooh girls" Calum smirked, "might just need to slip in there" he laughed. 

"That was so dry" Jordan laughed. 

"So is your face" Calum retorted, smirking at her. 

"Excuse me," Jordan gasped, pretending to be offended, "my face is definitely not dry" Jordan chuckled. My door opened and Luke climbed past me, brushing his ass against my face while he did so. I groaned in disgust and he grinned at me.

"Okay," Luke sighed happily, "We can go" He smiled, buckling his seat belt again. I chuckled and rested my sleepy head on his shoulder, hoping when I woke up we'd be at the beach house. 

----------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I was most definitely not lying on Luke's shoulder. I was in a bedroom -A huge one at that. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and slowly got out of the queen sized heaven. I looked out the window and noticed the bright blue beach, completely empty. 

"Ashton?" I called out. I got no answer, so I opened the door and walked down the hallway. I saw stairs, so I walked down them and found myself in a beautiful white kitchen. From there I walked into a different door, and found myself standing in a door way of the lounge room filled with three unknown people, who were snorting what I'm assuming is cocaine. 

Uh what. 

"Who are you" One of them asked, smirking slightly. 

"Shut up man, thats Grace" Another said, punching the first guy in the chest before I could reply

"Oh" The first guy frowned, "Ashton's girlfriend right?"

"Uh yeah" I chuckled nervously.

"I'm David" The second guy cut in, "That's Carlos," He pointed to the first guy, "And thats Kyle," He stated, pointing to the last guy in the room, "We're friends of Ashton's" He smiled. 

"Okay," I chuckled, trying to pretend that the drugs in the room weren't a big deal to me. "Hey do you know where he is?" I asked them almost immediately. The drug was suffocating me, and even though there was plenty of air in the room, I felt myself almost choking.

"I think he's outside with the others" Kyle stated for the first time, looking up at me with beautiful blue eyes. They were a scary blue, but then again the whites of his eyes were red, which probably made them look twice as blue as they actually were.

"Okay thanks" I said before walking over to the door. 

"Hey Grace?" David's voice pulled me to a stop. I looked over my shoulder and waited for him to continue, "Can you tell him it's time?" He asked. I gave them a confused look, but nodded anyway, feeling uncomfortable for sitting in the same room as them.