Part 13

Niall woke up to the sun warming his face. He looked down. Lindsey was still asleep, so he decided to wake her up. He started playing with her hair.

Niall: Lindsey, time to wake up, darling.

Lindsey: What?

Niall: It’s time to wake up.

Lindsey: Five more minutes? Please? I’ll be cold if I get up. (I winked at him and he laughed)

Niall: Five minutes. That’s it, though. Today’s a big day, remember?

Lindsey: I remember.

Niall: (thinking to himself) She seems so out of it. I knew the couch was a bad idea.

Lindsey: Niall? (I sat up and gave him a hug) Please don’t make me go. (I looked at him making my eyes look sad)

Niall: Lindsey. Please don’t use those puppy dog eyes on me.

Lindsey: Please, Niall? Just a little bit more sleep? (I hugged him)

Niall: You have a lot of work to do, though, and I’m going to help you.

Lindsey: Fine. Can I use your bathroom though? Since the boys are all in my room?

Niall: Of course. Let’s go.

I was still hugging Niall, so he lifted me up as he was standing and held me in his arms. He carried me up the stairs like a baby. I bet it looked hilarious. But I was just so tired, I could barely move. He brought me into his room, sat me on the bed, and then went to turn the shower on for me. But his bed is so warm, and so soft, and really comfy.

Niall came back into his room to find Lindsey passed out.

Niall: She must’ve been more tired than I realized.

Niall moved her to the middle of the bed, pulled the covers on top of her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Niall: I’ll come and wake you later, love.

Niall went downstairs and found the grocery list Lindsey had made. He just needed to find the recipes and make them feed more people. Now where were the recipes? Niall turned over the kitchen, and then saw Lindsey’s phone on the coffee table in front of the couch. Bingo. He went and copied down the recipes onto a sheet of paper. Now it was time to multiply them and figure out how much extra he needed to buy. Niall looked at the note, looked at Lindsey’s room, and decided that Harry would probably enjoy doing this. Niall went into the fort, and snuggled up next to Harry.

Niall: Harry, I need a favor, babe.

Harry: What Niall?

Louis: Why does he get all of the love?!

Zayn: Why do you have to be so bloody loud?

Louis: Because Niall wants us all to get up.

Niall: Yes! I need you all to come with me to the store and buy the ingredients for Lindsey’s meal tonight.

Liam: Where is Lindsey?

Niall: She’s sleeping. I tried to get her up this morning, but I let her go back to sleep.

Harry: Aw, Niall. You’re such a pushover.

Niall: If you had seen her eyes you wouldn’t have wanted to upset her either.

Louis: Well, come on boys! Let’s go!

The boys got dressed and met in the kitchen. They saw the empty couch.

Liam: Looks like Lindsey’s up.

Niall: No, I moved her to my room this morning.

Zayn: You sure it was this morning, Niall? (he smirked and started to laugh)