like an angel passing through my room

Money on the table...

It took Donna a full week to decide what to do with this amount of money until she finaly made her choice.

And that's to buy the island.

Sweet Sophie is only five and she's more than happy with her mother.

While Donna brushed her hair in the room infront of the dressing table her sweet young voice had left a song traveling the whole room.

"Long awaited darkness falls. Casting shadows on the walls. In the twilight hour I am alone. Sitting near the fireplace, dying embers warm my face. In this peaceful solitude. All the outside world subdued. Everything comes back to me again. In the gloom. Like an angel passing through my room." Sophie look at her mother in the mirror and smile. "Mommy, can you tell me about my father?"

"Oh honey, he was just a summer romance." Donna smiled at her girl. "He was gone long before I realised I was expecting you."

"Okay." Sophie smiled.

"Half awake and half in dreams. Seeing long forgotten scenes. So the present runs into the past. Now and then become entwined, playing games within my mind. Like the embers as they die. Love was one prolonged good-bye. And it all comes back to me tonight. In the gloom. Like an angel passing through my room." Grown up Sophie sang looking herself in the mirror brushing her hair. "I close my eyes. And my twilight images go by. All too soon. Like an angel passing through my room."

"Sophie?" Donna came in the room and look at Sophie that turned around and look at her. Years have really changed them though. "Sky is here."

"Oh my gosh." Sophie giggled and run up to her mother about to run out.

"Sophie." Donna stopped her. "Who is this guy? Where is he from?"

"Oh he's just travelling around. We met yesterday on the beach." Sophie giggled. "Peppa sort of know him."

"Oh okay. Have fun then." Donna smiled and watch Sophie run off.

Sophie run up to Sky that stood in the middle of the yard looking around.

"Sky!" she called. He look at her and give her a hug.

"Hey." He greeted her.

"So what's up? I've only seen you once and here you are." Sophie giggled.

"Well, let's go to the beach." He smiled as they walked off.

Sitting on the wooden way across a part of the blue ocean Sophie and Sky sat with their feet hanging to the water talking.

"So, tell me, do you have parents?" Sophie asked looking at him.

"Well yeah. They live on the mainland." He replied looking in her eyes.

"Then what are you doing here?" She asked also looking at her.

"I came to find myself." He replied as she look back into the blue. "And you."

"What about me?  She asked looking at him.

"Your parents. I haven't seen any man waiting in on me to warn me from breaking his girl's heart." Sky laughed. Sophie laughed and shook her head.

"No, my dad was gone long before mum realised she's pregnant with me. Sometimes I wonder a lot about him. I'd do anything to meet him." She smiled.

"Well, you don't need a father. You have a family. A mom and friends." Sky replied as she lay down to look at the blue sky. "It's kind of dangerous to look at the sun though."

She laugh and sits up straight again.

"Yeah I know." Is all she let out.

Donna on the other hand walk up to Peppa that was making martinis for the people.

"Peppa." Donna took a seat infront of him.

"Hi Donna. Want a drink?" He asked.

"No I just wanna know, who exactly is this Sky?" Donna asked.

Peppa gave a smile leaning forward to her.

***
Sorry about the short chapter. But because of the chapter names I have to let it all fall in place.

I would really like to hear a little girl singing "like an angel passing through my room.". How about you guys?

Oh and just another apology for my spelling. I don't always recheck. Plus I sort of have to rush this off because school is starting soon which means I won't be allowed to write.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying.

Leave a comment or a vote. And like I said, I will reply.