so long

Seconds turned into minutes. Minutes turned into hours. Hours turned into days. Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. Donna and the dynamos kept rocking and had the island alive. Her belly began grew bigger and she was running around eight months and three weeks pregnant with a belly that pops out and having a week to carry.

So the three of them had to go all the way back to the mainland for Donna's birth giving. They decided to go three months earlier so that they could have everything settled.

But during their stay there Donna decided to get a little job. Bill heard so he called her and asked to take care of his great aunt Sophia.

The old grey lady laid in her bed as Donna sat at the end of the bed after giving her breakfast.

"Donna." Aunt Sophia started. "Do you know what gender you're caring yet?"

"Oh well, I think it's a girl." Donna replied placing her hand on her belly.

"When you're done giving birth are you going back?" She asked. Donna giggle and stood up.

"All these questions aunt Sophia." She walk to the door.

"No wait Donna." Aunt Sophia stopped her. Donna look back at the old lady with a smile. "Take me with you to island. Bill said it's beautiful and I'd really like to spend my last few years there."

"Goodnight aunt Sophia." Donna smiled and walk out.

The next morning Tanya walk down the street up to Rosie that waited for her.

"Good day Cleopatra." Rosie greeted her.

"Hey rosebut." Tanya greeted back looking at a man that stopped next to her in a red car. "This man's been over me like a rash."

"What do want?" She asked looking at him.

"Why don't you climb in, I'll take you for a ride then I'll show you what I want." He replied trying to hit on her.

"Not gonna work sweetie." Tanya said assured as Rosie just laughed.

"Not only is he gonna ride his car with you, he's also gonna ride you." Rosie giggled. Tanya gave her friend an add look and fold her arms.

"Now that takes me back." She said and walk to the driver's side of the car looking at him as she started to sing. " You think you're gonna make me softer with your fancy car. Ah-ha-ha-ah But I can tell you all your tricks ain't gonna get you far. Ah-ha-ha-ah They say that money's got a magic touch, But not to me; it doesn't mean that much. You won't have me tonight. Alright! Alright! Alright! Alright! So long. See ya, honey. Can't buy me with your money. Tracy and Daisy, they may be crazy, But I'll never be your girl. So long. See ya, honey. Can't buy me with your money. You know it's not worth trying. So long. So long. So long!"

Tanya grab his keys as he climb out and follow her.

"Tell Donna I'll be there in a minute. This bad boy needs punishment." Tanya said. Rosie laugh and walk up to the house she stood infront of.

Rosie walk in to Donna that sat on the couch drinking tea while laughing with the old lady.

"Hey there. Come join us." They invited her.

"Hey." Rosie greeted back and took a seat. "Bill called this morning."

"What did he say?" Asked aunt Sophia.

"Oh not much. Just asked how things are going." Rosie replied.

"Yeah where did you two meet again?" The old lady asked Donna.

"Oh well..." Donna started.

"You met Bill?" Rosie asked her friend.

"Yeah a while ago." Donna replied with a little smile.

"He claimed that he once saw you performing." Aunt Sophia started.

"Yeah me, Rosie and Tanya are in a band." Donna smiled.

"I know that honey. But he also once asked me why people perform in bands infront of other. Can you tell me?" She asked folding her old womanly arms.

"Well, it's for money for the family." Donna said.

"Hey. Sorry I only came now. Bad boys are running the streets." Tanya said walking taking a seat.

***
Donna sat at the kitchen table exhausted as Rosie and Tanya were entertaining her while washing dishes.

"Guys, I think I'm gonna name the baby after aunt Sophia. What do you say?" Donna asked. The girls look at her.

"Don't you have another name?" Tanya asked.

"What's wrong with Sophia? It slips easily off your tongue and it's easy to remember." Donna giggled.

"Well there's nothing wrong with it..." Rosie started.

"Then exactly." Donna said as she stood up. "Plus, Sophia almost sounds like...Sam."

"Why? Because they both have the S in the front?" Tanya asked with a smirk.

Donna turn her back on her friends touching her belly with tears in her eyes.

"No, that's because he's the father." Donna replied more like hoping he is.

"Donna get real. He's not the one for you." Rosie said touching her shoulder.

"I know. I am sort of hoping he'll come back to me but...it almost seems to be too impossible." She said and turn around as her friends gave her a hug.

"Well I love this friendship bonding thing." They heard aunt Sophia.

"Aunt Sophia you should be in bed." Donna giggle as they heard water fall on the floor and her smile disappear.

"What was that?" Aunt Sophia asked.

"It's probably Tanya." Rosie giggled.

"No that wasn't Tanya." Donna said looking at her friends. "That was me."

"Oh my goodness." Tanya panicked. "What do we do? Make you a bed on the table?"

"No silly. We get her to the hospital." Rosie said slapping her friend.

"I'm driving." The old lady said grabbing her keys.