Kisses of fire

"Lay your head on my chest so you hear every beat of my heart. Now there's nothing at all that can keep us apart. Touch my lips, close your eyes and see with your fingertips. Things that you do, and you know I'm crazy 'bout you." Sophie samg sweetly to Sky as they stood in the middle of the courtyard. It's dark except for different colour lights shining around.

"Kisses of fire, burning, burning. I'm at the point of no returning. Kisses of fire, sweet devotions. Caught in a land-slide of emotions." A bunch of girls sang running in to join them with the bys running from the other side to them. Forming a circle around them. "I've had my share of love affairs but they were nothing compared to this. Oh, I'm riding higher than the sky and there is fire in every kiss. Kisses of fire. Kisses of fire."

"When you sleep by my side I feel safe and I know I belong. Still it's making me scared that my love is so strong. Losing you is a nightmare fate and to me it's new. Never before did you see me begging for more." They sang making a turn heading off into their amazing dance moves.

"Kisses of fire, burning, burning. I'm at the point of no returning. Kisses of fire, sweet devotions. Caught in a land-slide of emotions. I've had my share of love affairs but they were nothing compared to this. Oh, I'm riding higher than the sky and there is fire in every kiss." They danced for the following taking it slowly. "Kisses of fire. Kisses of fire."

"Kisses of fire, burning, burning. I'm at the point of no returning. Kisses of fire, sweet devotions. Caught in a land-slide of emotions. Kisses of fire, burning, burning." The girls sang dancing with the boys.

"I'm at the point of no returning." The boys sang as background.

Girls:"Kisses of fire, sweet devotions. I'm riding higher than the sky and there is fire in every kiss."

Boys: "Caught in a land-slide of emotions"

Girls:"Kisses of fire, burning, burning I'm at the point of no returning. Kisses of fire, sweet devotions. Caught in a land-slide of emotions"

Donna walk out of her room about to join the party outside being stopped by Diane that stood at the her door waiting in on her.

"I was wondering when I'd get to see you alone."

Donna stop and look at her mother in horror.

"Hallo Donna Sheridan."

"It's Carmichael." Donna corrected her that gave her an odd look by this correction. "Donna Carmichael."

"That surname doesn't even fit you." Diane said with that unpleasant look on he face.

"Oh please. It sounds perfect for me. And even if it doesn't fit, doesn't mean Sam and I won't fit. I love him and he loves me." Donna said hoping her mother would shut it now.

"You're a spoilt little bratt. I raised you and this is how you treat your own mother." Diane looked discussed only making Donna burst into a laughter.

"Yeah well thank you for that okay. I have a life to live now. So..." Donna was just about to walk away.

"Your life? I bet you, Sam and your daughter doesn't even know about your dirty little secret."

"Leave Sophie and Sam out of this!" Donna shout in anger turning around to look at her mother. "And this has nothing to do with my past okay! Leave it!"

Donna look horrified at Sam that came up. There was tears in her eyes.

"His name is Joe, Donna. I'm in contact with him. That's why I came here. He wants to meet you." Diane said with her back to Sam. "He's your son and Sam's."

"That's impossible. I met Sam the year I got pregnant with Sophie." Donna said swallowing a lump with her eyes planted on Sam's horrified face.

"That's what you think. Before that Lorraine women came in the picture, you two met at a concert dressed up covered in thick make-up. You had blind love." Diane said no conscience that Sam is behind her. "You didn't even know each other's names or numbers, nor faces."

"That was you?" Sam asked confused.

Diane spin around and look at him then back at Donna.

"I hope you're happy. All you came to do is tear my family apart!" Donna shout at her and run into her room shutting the doors.

Diane look back at Sam with regreg in her eyes.

"I didn't mean to..." Diane started trying to explain. "She was wild...understand."

Sam look down then back at her stepping out of the way waiting for her to leave.

"Misses.Sheridan, this room is very private. Which means no one is allowed here except owners. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave before I send you back to the mainland." Sam said taking this under control. "I mean no harm, but when it comes to me and wife's privacy, no one interferes."

"Call it what you want." Diane said and rush out the door turning around again looking at him. "You and that slut of a wife, are exactly the same."

"She's women. And just incase you forgot, that slut is your daughter. And yes, my wife. You proofed your point, now leave us alone." Sam said and walk to Donna's room.