name of the game

Sophie stood up straight and look over the water as Sky also stood up and touch her shoulder.

"Is it nice to travel around?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's really great." Sky replied. She look at him in wonder. "Everything alright?"

Sophie look down then back at him.

"I've seen you twice, in a short time. Only a week since we started. It seems to me, for every time. I'm getting more open-hearted."she sang and turn around to face him. "I was an impossible case. No-one ever could reach me. But I think I can see in your face. There's a lot you can teach me. So I wanna know. What's the name of the game? Does it mean anything to you? What's the name of the game? Can you feel it the way I do? Tell me please, 'cause I have to know. I'm a bashful child, beginning to grow." Sophie turn back to the ocean half ashamed.

"And you make me talk. And you make me feel. And you make me show. What I'm trying to conceal. If I trust in you, would you let me down? Would you laugh at me, if I said I care for you? Could you feel the same way too? I wanna know." She look back at him letting the last line out in a raise of a voice. "Oh yes I wanna know."

She took a deep breath. "Are you just some summer romance or are you serious about becoming my friend?"

"Sophie, I love you. This isn't just a summer romance." Sky said touching her shoulder. "I will even travel around the world to be with you."

"Then marry me." She said.

"What?" Sky asked looking confused.

"I said marry me. I wanna make sure that you're the one so marry me then we'll take our honeymoon around the world." She said trying to make sure she doesn't make the same mistake her mother did.

"Fine then. Let's get married." He said. She give a smile as they close the space between them with a sweet kiss. "So when?"

"Maybe in three weeks time?" She asked. "Just to know you better then love you."

"Of course." He smiled. "But a ring."

"Don't worry about that. We'll get that as soon as possible." She said giving a smile.

Donna walk out of the old goat house and saw Sophie and Sky hand in hand coming up to her.

"Hey." Donna greeted looking confusingly at them. "What's this?"

"Mom, I have something to tell you." Sophie said nervously.

"What is it?" She asked looking Sophie up and down.

"We're getting married." She said pulling in her lips.

"What?" Donna asked caught off gaurd. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes. This is everything I ever wanted. And after the wedding we're gonna travel around the world." Sophie said with a smile as she wrap her arms around Sky's waist.

"Oh my gosh. Uhmmm okay." Donna said half shocked and amazed.

"Anyway we're gonna spread the news for so long okay. Bye mom." Sophie and Sky run away.

Donna stood a moment speechlessly before she walk of to her room about to cry.

Later that night Sophie and Sky stood infront of each other in the middle of the yard.

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked.

"Ransacking some old trunks and you?" Sophie replied folding her arms.

"Probably planning the best honeymoon for us." He smiled and looked serious at her again.

"If you feel like I'm rushing you off into something you don't want just tell me please." Sophie said touching his hips.

"What ever makes you happy Soph." He replied.

"Okay good night then." She said giving him a hug and a kiss before she ran in.