under attack

Donna, Sophie, Sophia and the dynamos head back to Kalokairi a week later. The girls just couldn't get enough of the baby. That little precious thing gave Donna a bigger reason to love and Donna knew what type of mother she wants to be. Not like her parents but simply the best mum ever!

The first night with Sophie on the island was great. Donna shared a room with the baby that slept in the cot.

Laying in bed Donna jump up from a big nightmare sitting on the end in horror.

"Don't know how to take it don't know where to go, My resistance running low And every day the hold is getting tighter and it troubles me so." She stood up and look at the cot at the baby that hid her face in the dark shadows.

"I'm nobody's fool and yet it's clear to me I don't have a strategy. It's just like taking candy from a baby and I think I must be." She pick up the baby and saw it's Sam's face. She let go of the baby that dissapeared and turned into a blanket.

"Under attack, I'm being taken. About to crack, defences breaking. Won't somebody please have a heart. Come and rescue me now cos I'm falling apart." She see how the three men pull her to the bed and lay her down starting to put their hands on her. Not touching her on uncomfortable ways, just that wanting to touch her way. "Under attack, I'm taking cover. He's on my track, my chasing lover. Thinking nothing can stop him now. Should I want to, I'm not sure, I would know how." She break loose and turn around seeing all three men. Bill with a little toy boat in his arms as a baby. Sam with two real babies. Harry with two puppies. This was one big joke but to Donna, one big hell of a nightmare.

"Under attack, I'm being taken. About to crack, defences breaking. Won't somebody please have a heart. Come and rescue me now cos I'm falling apart." Donna run to the cot still seeing the baby with Sam's face. She start spinning in circles as she sang the last part. " Under attack, I'm taking cover. He's on my track, my chasing lover. Thinking nothing can stop him now. Should I want to, I'm not sure, I would know how." She fall to the floor as the lights went on and the two dynamos came running to her that layed in the floor.

"I'm awake!" Donna shout standing up in horror. "He's coming for the baby." Donna said starting to run around nervously.

"Donna, nobody's coming." Rosie assured her friend.

Donna sat on her bed starting to cry.

"Donna, you just had a dream." Tanya said as they sat next to their friend touching her backto comfort her.

"Yeah Cleopatra gets that a lot." Rosie said comforting her best friend.

"Sometimes it isn't really a dream. Sometimes I also wake up on other places if you know what I mean." Tanya said agreeing with her friend. Donna look at her friend with a weird facial expression like her friend was some sort of retart.

"You girls are so weird." Donna said as she stood up and walk to the baby. "I even saw his face as the baby's."

"Now that's a nightmare." Rosie said as they also stood up and walk to their friend.

"You're gonna get through this Donna. With or without a man. Being single is better." Tanya said touching her shoulder.

"Says the serial bride." Rosie giggled. Donna laugh a little and turn around looking at her friends.

"You're right. I'm gonna show Sophie that I'm gonna be the mother she needs." Donna smiled looking at the baby that slept so peacefully. "She's such a beauty."

5 years later

Donna stood infront of her two friends ready to say goodbye as aunt Sophia was giving Sophie sweet words tickling her.

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright on your own?" Rosie asked.

"Yes yes. I'm gonna be fine. I have Sophie remember." Donna giggled.

"You take care of yourself. And leave the men on the island for me when I come back okay." Tanya warned.

"Yeah yeah what ever." Donna giggled giving her friends their hugs. Sophie run happily to Rosie and Tanya. Rosie laugh and pick the little laughing girl up. Donna walk up to aunt Sophia and gave her a hug.

"Donna there's something I want you to have." The old lady hand out a thick envelope.

"What's this?" Donna asked taking it.

"I know you're gonna freak out a little but I'd suggest you spend it good. It's money that Bill gave me to give to you so that you don't have to perform your entire life to make money for the family." Sophia replied.

"Aunt Sophia I can't..." Donna started trying to give it back but Sophia insisted.

"Take it." Donna got tears in her eyes and gave Sophia a big hug.

Donna held Sophie on her hip waving her friends goodbye.

"Do they really have to leave?" Sophie asked her mother.

"Yes honey. They also have a life to live." Donna replied placing a kiss on Sophie's cheek.