so long

Donna run into her room and fall on her bed grabbing her diary as she wrote her next diary entery.

Dear diary.

Bill rented a boat and I took him over to a little island. Although I'm still upset about Sam. But Bill is such a wild funny guy one thing lead to another and ...

Donna bite the back of her pen and smile jumping up again.

She hide her diary under her bed when she heard the two dynamos coming down the hallway. They look at her that stood there in shock.

Tell them?

No! Don't tell them! They don't need to know.

"Hey girls." Donna gave them a hug not smiling.

"We got another gig." The girls giggled.

"That's great." Donna smiled.

"You think. There's gonna be head bangers and alot of other and I can bet we'll kick them of their feet." Tanya giggled.

"Just as long as you don't take one of them to bed." Rosie joked at Tanya.

"Ha ha very funny." Tanya faked a laugh sarcastically at Rosie's comment.

They both look at Donna that just stood there.

"What?" She asked snapping out of her day dream when she notice the girls staring at her.

"She's so not over him." Rosie said as Tanya just agreed. Donna look down then back at her friends. She could admit it, she misses him alot.

"Girls, I did something..." Donna started.

"Yeah, you slept with him now you're pregnant." Rosie joked.

"You're pregnant!" Tanya asked shocked grabbing her stomach.

"No no no." Donna stopped them. And sighed. "Never mind. It's ridiculous." She role her eyes and walk away.

"Wow wow wow. Something's up with you blondie." Tanya said grabbing her arm.

"No, I'm fine." She lied.

"Donna." Rosie warned.

"What are you? My mother?" Donna asked jokingly.

"No cause if I was your mother..." Rosie started being stopped by Tanya that put her hand on on her friend's mouth as they heard the door open.

"Miss.Sheridan." the two dynamos said at the same time.

"Dinner is almost ready." Miss.Sheridan said turning around and stopped looking back at the guilty looking faces. "And please wash your hands." She shut the door close and walked down.

Donna look at her friends and look at them that started laughing.

"Oh my gosh you guys." She role her eyes at her friends and turn around.

A few days later. The drum sticks hit the guitar and the music was loud with a cheering crowd. Donna and the girls walk up to the man that was behind the curtains dancing crazily at the music.

"Oh there you are." He finally snapped out of his craziness when he caught sighed of the girls. "You're up next."

Donna nod and turn around to the girls smiling nervously.

"Just look at all those people." Tanya said peeking to the cheering crowd. Donna nervously look at the band that was going crazy.

"Who's that?" She asked when she saw the dark haired man jumping up and down playing his instrument.

"Harry head banger." The man replied.

Donna nod with impression and watch as they finish with a fancy ending and get of the stage.

Here he comes. He look at Donna's beautiful wondering face and smile walking on with his band.

"Such a weirdo." Tanya and Rosie agreed. Donna ignore them and smile looking back infront of her as their band name is being pronounced. Just when she was about to walk on stage someone touch her back. She look behind her and see Harry.

"Just look at the crowd... but keep your mind to yourself and see the lyrics dancing infront of your eyes. Good luck." He said. She gave him a blush and walk unto the stage as the background break through the hallway.

"You think you're gonna make me softer with your fancy car. Ah-ha-ha-ah. But I can tell you all your tricks ain't gonna get you far. Ah-ha-ha-ah. They say that money's got a magic touch,
But not to me; it doesn't mean that much. You won't have me tonight. Alright! Alright! Alright! Alright!" She sang as both the girls join in.  "So long. See ya, honey. Can't buy me with your money. Tracy and Daisy, they may be crazy, But I'll never be your girl. So long. See ya, honey. Can't buy me with your money. You know it's not worth trying. So long. So long. So long!" Their voices sound so great together.

"You didn't have to send me flowers like you did today. Ah-ha-ha-ah. I wouldn't keep a thing from you; I gave them all away. Ah-ha-ha-ah. The girls might fall for everything you've got,
But I'm not one of them. You know I'm not. You won't have me tonight. Alright! Alright! Alright! Alright!"

"So long. See ya, honey. Can't buy me with your money. Tracy and Daisy, they may be crazy, But I'll never be your girl. So long. See ya, honey. Can't buy me with your money. You know it's not worth trying. So long. So long. So long! So long. So long. So long! So long. So long. So long!" Finally the song ended and everyone cheered. Donna and the dynamos walk of stage half out of breath smiling till they reached the back.

"So, how was it?" Harry asked walking up to Donna.

"As normal as usual." She smiled. She look behind her seeing Tanya and rosie flirting with the man that stood there.

"Those your friends?" He asked. She look back at him and nod.

"Yeah, we come a long way." She replied. He looked impressed.

"So, would you love to walk with me later?" He asked. Donna's mind switched to Sam that instant. What he did was wrong and if Harry's gonna do the same my answer is NO! Donna thought to herself.

"Of course." She replied with a smile. What the hell is wrong with me she asked hersel in her own crazy mind.

"See you later then." He gave her a sweet smile and walk away.

***

Comment and vote.

I'm thinking about continuing this until the end of the real movie at the so called 'Happy ever after' part. What do you say?