one of us

I recently started a Peryl fanfic. "Just friends" something like that. You can check it out anytime, any day.

And please comment and vote. Please. Please. Please. I beg you all.

***

Packing all the photos of the three men in a box she put it under her bed and look at the diary that layed half out of her handbag. She sighed and took it as she puts it next to the box under her bed. She stood up straight trying to stay strong although it's hard.

Sam was her true love, Bill and Harry was just some summer romance now she's pregnant with who ever's baby.

"Lets keep Sam the father. Nobody needs to know about the other two." Donna decided pulling in her lips as she place her hand softly on her flat belly.

"Someday, you will make better choices then me. For who ever is your father between three men is just a lesson for me to not trust any man anymore." She mentally talked to herself.

"They past me by all of those great romances. You were I felt robbing me for my rightful chances. My picture clear everything seemed so easy. So I doubt you would go. One of us had to go. Now that's different I want you to know." Donna started to sing as she turn around spitting out the chorus on the top of her voice.

"One of us is crying. One of us is laying in a lonely bed. Staring at the sealing. Wishing she was somewhere else instead. One of us is lonely one of us is only waiting for a call. Sorry for ourself feeling stupid feeling small wishing she had never left at all." She fell on her knees crying.

The dynamos walk into the room and see their best friend crying. Donna stood up immediately as they came to her.

"Donna..." they lead her to her bed. Sitting next to her and holding her hands. "We know this is gonna be hard. But look at the bright side. Your parents may have written you off and sam may have walked away happy man. But you're having a baby! Isn't that amazing."

"I hate to say this Donna but Cleopatra may be right. She knows everything about break ups..." Rosie started.

"Don't think of me taking basically everything after the separation. Here you just took the baby which is the best thing anyone could have." Tanya interrupted. Donna gave a little giggle. "See, that's the Donna we know."

"You guys are right, I should embrace my situation and move on." Donna said proudly and stood up. "First thing in the morning, letting my parents know I'm coming to get my things."

"Wait Donna. Isn't that gonna be a problem. Since they don't actually wanna see you again." Rosie asked.

"You're right. Then fine, I don't care about my things then." Donna said and walk out of the room with the two dynamos behind her.

"Donna Sheridan is back in the house!" The dynamos give high fives in return and walk on

They walk around the villa talking.

"So what are you gonna do now that you're here and about to have a little Sheridan?" Tanya asked.

"Well, I'm gonna look out for a job. Something simple to get my mind off the negativity." Donna replied as a greek man run up to her that must've heard her conversation.

"I have a job for you." He said.

"A job?" Donna gave her friends a smile. "Wow that was fast."