the day before you came

Donna, blonde and quite very beautiful. She sat at her desk in her room writing something as her friends came in to sneak attack her from behind. She jump up from her desk then look at her friends. Rosie and Tanya, quite young and very much alive.

Tanya had short hair like a real cleopatra and Rosie, hiding behind glasses and great short hair.

Donna gave them a smile and hugged them doing some fancy friendship greeting thing which her mother didn't like very much.

"So, ready for tomorrow's party?" Rosie asked making sounds like a donkey. Donna laugh and throw her empty hand at her best friend.

"Oh yeah, I am most certainly ready." Tanya agreed nodding her head doing some sort of crazy indian dance.

"See, cleopatra is ready." Rosie said looking at Donna.

"Oh give me a date she's not ready." Donna giggled looking down then back up at her wondering friends.

"What's wrong Donna?" They asked.

"Nothing, I just..." Donna walk to her bed and sighed. "Never got to understood this cruel life I guess." She said falling down on her bed.

"What? The fact that you're single or that you're still living with your parents?" Asked Tanya teasingly.

"Oh please it's not like that." Donna sat up straight again. "I just...I don't know if I'm ready to..." Donna cut off her sentences and look down.

"To do what?" Rosie asked worried scanning her best friend's sad face.

"Never mind it's nonsense." She said trying to fake a laugh but immediately stopped.

"Donna, talk to us." Tanya begged going in her knees infront of her best friend that was wearing short blue jeans and a white tight shirt with pictures on it.

"I don't wanna turn out like my parents."she started then stood up. And look at her confused friends. "They're controlling me girls and I need to break away."

"That's our Donna." The girls giggled. They jump up as they put a blue wool scarf around her neck and they start dancing around in circles.

"Voulez vouz, ah ha take it now or leave it. Now is all we get. Nothing promised no regrets..." the girls sang and giggled. The door swang open and they saw Donna's mother.

"Could you girls please be a little quiet?"she asked irritated.

"We'll try miss Sheridan." Rosie said with widened eyes filled with shock but trying her best not to laugh.

"We don't promise..." Tanya assured teasingly.

"But we'll try." Tanya and Rosie said at the same time looking at the scary women.

Miss.Sheridan nod then walk out. The girls look at each other in horror.

"Miss.Sheridan." Donna giggled. They burst into laughter and fell back on the bed crying with laughter.