the way old friends do

Donna walk up to her friends that was in her room and sat down on the bed next to them. She gave them a I-have-something look.

"So, what is it you wanted to see us about?" Tanya asked putting away the little hand mirror she had to check her lipstick.

"I wanna take you girls out to that island." Donna finally said. Tanya nearly broke her neck when Rosie jumped to Donna pass Tanya that she pushed of the bed.

"We thought you'd never ask." Rosie gasped looking into her friend's face.

"It's about time." Tanya agreed sitting up straight on the floor leaning on the bed taking the mirror seeing the lipstick on her lips travelled to her chin. "Oh my gosh." She tried her best to fix it.

"Well take it as a vacation. We never took a break for ourselves." Donna suggest. The girls nod their heads in agreement.

"Catch a carry here we come!" Tanya shout jumping up.

"It's Kalokairi." The girls corrected her.

"What ever! Katofairy here we come!" Tanya made a pose as the girls just laughed.

"KALOKAIRI!" They corrected her once again. She gave in and fall back beside the bed.

"See that's what men does to your brain." Rosie giggled.

***
The boat is on the go and the girls were already on board. Donna sat on Rosie's lap and Tanya was flirting with a greek man that was standing, holding unto a rope. Donna smiled at her silly friend that came back.

"You and I can share the silence. Finding comfort together, the way old friends do." Donna sang sweetly.

"And after fights and words of sorrow we make up with each other the way old friends do." Rosie sang after her as Tanya joined in with them and the three of them stood up straight taking hands.

"Times of joy and times of sorrow we will always see it through." The three of them sang. "I don't care what comes tomorrow, we can face it together the way old friends do."

The island came in view and the two girls gasped in a slow motion scanning every tree and building. Donna smile thinking of all the memories she had build here over the past few weeks.

***
Everything was settled and they had their rooms going crazy like friends does.

One weird thing: Donna started waking up noxious. She started having cravings for random things it's like, she was pregnant.

So she silently went to find out secretly without Rosie and Tanya knowing.

She got a positive for the test which meant she is PREGNANT!!!

Crying alone in the room Donna started regretting the fact that she knew the three men.

The two dynamos came running in laughing and making jokes. They froze when they saw Donna sad.