Hole in your soul

Sam enters the room and look at Donna that sat on the bed with her face in her hands.

"Donna." He walk to her and touch her shoulder to get her attention.

"My father helped me give the child up for adoption. I never told you because I didn't know it was yours." Donna cried and look away. "I'm so stupid!"

"You were a wild girl Donna. Plus, raising a kid on the age of what? Sixteen?" Sam tried to comfort her. "I was drunk, that's all I remember. When you're young, you want to go crazy. And so we did. We did."

"I'll understand if you...want to take a break to work through this." Donna sniffed and feel his hands playing in hers.

"No. We'll work through this together." He assured her.

"Sam, I didn't knew it was you. You were my first, I promise you. I haven't slept with anyone again. Untill you came along again and...yeah." Donna cried looking at him in horror. "Sophie. She's gonna explode if she finds out."

"Donna calm down." Sam calmed her pulling her into his embrace.

"You feel bad, let me tell you, we all get the blues. Sometimes life is a burden, weighed down in your shoes. When it's bad, worse, worst. And you think you're cursed. Well, if there's one thing for the better that can turn you loose." Sam started singing trying to let her dance with him by pulling her into a dance position. "It's gotta be rock'n roll. To fill the hole in your soul. There's gotta be rock'n roll. To fill the hole in your soul."

"Ah-haa. You paint your world and use all colours. Ah-haa. And then you find it all comes out too bright." Donna sang touching his face to get his attention.

"You know it's only a lie." Sam sang to her that breaked away from him heading towards the balcony.

"Ah-haa. The songs you sing are too romantic
Ah-haa. And when you want the truth." Donna sang sadly.

"They only spit in your eye. Oh yeah, they'll only spit you eyes. Oh yeah, there's gotta be rock'n roll
To fill the hole in your soul." Sam grabbed her and pull her closer to him singing the last. "You feel bad, let me tell you, we all get the blues. Sometimes life is a burden, weighed down in your shoes. When it's bad, worse, worst. And you think you're cursed. Well, if there's one thing for the better that can turn you loose. It's gotta be rock'n roll. To fill the hole in your soul. There's gotta be rock'n roll. To fill the hole in your soul."

"There's gotta be rock'n roll...To fill the hole in your soul. There's gotta be rock'n roll... To fill the hole in your soul. There's gotta be rock'n roll... To fill the hole in your soul. There's gotta be rock'n roll... To fill the hole in your soul There's gotta be rock'n roll... To fill the hole in your soul." Donna finally joined in with him dancing and laughing with him.

***

Sorry everyone for the wait and the short chapter.

Love you all for votes and comments!

I love you ALL!

Xoxoxo