hasta manana

Donna run down the stairs and saw Sam. She run into his arms and hugged him as he held her around the waist and kissed her.

"You just can't get enough of me can you?" She giggled looking into his delicious eyes. He look down then back up at her not smiling at all. "Something wrong?" She asked.

"Donna there's something I need to tell you." He started. She could see that this wasn't going to be good news.

"What is it Sam?" She asked as her smile slowly fade away.

"I'm engage." He replied.

Donna push him away and grab her head with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh." She felt a tsunami filled with regret washing over her entire soul.

"Donna I can make this up..." he started.

"I don't date taken men Sam!" Donna rolled her tearfully eyes and turn to the door turning back to him. "I never...wanna see you again." Donna turn around and walk into the house passed her mother into her room. She fell flat in her bed crying her eyes out in her pillow.

***
Sam stood alone on the island staring out on the open at the people that was happily inlove as all memories came flying back to him.

"Where is the spring and the summer. That once was yours and mine? Where did it go?
I just don't know. But still my love for you will live forever." Sam sang starting to walk on. "Hasta Manana 'til we meet again. Don't know where, don't know when. Darling, our love was much too strong to die. We'll find a way to face a new tomorrow. Hasta Manana, say we'll meet again. I can't do without you. Time to forget, send me a letter. Say you forgive, the sooner the better. Hasta Manana, baby, Hasta Manana, until then."

Donna stood at the place they performed super trooper where she and Sam spoked for the first time. She cried her eyes out and a big lump in her throat. "Where is the dream we were dreaming. And all the nights we shared. Where did they go? I just don't know. And I can't tell you just how much I miss you. Hasta Manana 'til we meet again. Don't know where, don't know when. Darling, our love was much too strong to die.We'll find a way to face a new tomorrow."

"Hasta Manana, say we'll meet again.I can't do without you. Time to forget, send me a letter. Say you forgive, the sooner the better. Hasta Manana, baby, Hasta Manana, until then." They both sang just for the way they miss each other.

"Hasta Manana, say we'll meet again. I can't do without you. Time to forget, send me a letter. Say you forgive, the sooner the better. Hasta Manana, baby, Hasta Manana, until then" Donna finished and dry up her tears as soon as the two dynamos came.

"Donna..." they started. Donna cut them off and walked off to the mainland sitting down with her feet to the water thinking about Sam. She lay back and stare at the sky as she fell asleep.

***
Short chapter?

Sorry...

Next one would be better. Plus she's meeting Bill in the next chapter so stay in touch.

Commend and vote

Babydol2001