her name is, Sophie!

Donna lay in the hospital bed being pushed down the corridor with the three behind them.

"Excuse me mam. Only family allowed." The doctor said.

"Since when does that rule excise?" Tanya asked.

"Since forever." The doctor replied.

"We're her sisters." Rosie said.

"And I'm her mother." Aunt Sophia said trying to keep up with them.

"You're too old to be her mother." The doctor said turning right.

"That's the thing. I look old but I'm a lot younger. Plus I got pregnant with her when I was in my 40's. Now I'm about 60 something." Aunt Sophia said still with the girls following as they let the three women allowed to be there.

"Oh my gosh! This hurts so much. I'm totaly gonna kill that bastard!" Donna cried as she started to push.

Tanya's eyes stretched wide open rolling as she...collapsed.

"Is she dead?" Donna asked looking at Tanya then back at Rosie.

"No the serial bride just needs a kiss. Now push!" Rosie shout. Donna push letting a ginormous scream escape her throat.

"Rosie, if I die take the baby and raise it." Donna breathed in sweat.

"Don't give me that crap. Now push!" Rosie said. Screaming with her as she crushed her hand.

"You can do this Donna!" Aunt Sophia supported like she was at a baseball game laughing as she look at what's about to happen. "I can almost see the head! Hehe."

"Spare the detail Aunt Sophia!" Donna shout.

"Did she say aunt?" The doctor asked them.

"No we calls her mother aunt because...uhmmm...we's used to calling her that...because we're afraid people would start counting the ages." Rosie lied. She gasp in relieve when the doctor stupidly believed them. Rosie went back to supporting her friend screaming and holding her hand.

"Here it comes! Harder!" Aunt Sophia shout.

"Could you please stop looking!" Donna shout frustrated.

"I can't hear you!" Aunt Sophia shout giving one of her silly laughs as Donna scream pushing till she heard a baby crying.

She gave a smile and relaxed her body as the doctor does what has to be done.

"It's a girl." The doctor said. Donna gasped with a big smile sitting up straight taking the baby from the doctor. Donna started crying with joy touching the baby's hand.

"Hey there. Hey there." She whispered as Rosie and Aunt Sophia take a look at the little thing.

"She's such a beauty." Aunt Sophia said.

"Her name is Sophia." Donna smiled and look at aunt Sophia. "She's named after you."

"Awww honey." Aunt Sophia touch her cheek. "You didn't have to."

"You're right. I want to." Donna smiled. Tanya came by when the doctors picked her up.

"Thanks I'm fine." She said and walk to Donna. "Oh my goodness."

"Why not Sophie?" Sophia asked. Donna looked at Aunt Sophia in wonder. "I always wanted a girl named Sophie."

"Sophie it is then." Donna smiled looking back at the little sleeping angel.

***
SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'S SHORT FOR A REASON. ANYWAYS I'M THINKING THAT MAYBE I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY TILL THE END WHERE SOPHIE SENDS THE LETTERS.

WHICH MEANS THIS STORY WOULD INCLUDE HOW SHE CAME UP ON HER MOTHER'S DIARY...

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE...