I've been waiting for you

Donna walk hand in hand with Sam on the beach with the wind blowing hard against them.

Donna was wearing a nice short dress and Sam. Just the usual.

"Did your parents say what they're doing here?" Sam asked curiously.

"No." Donna replied. "And I sure don't care."

"I know." Sam replied with a chuckle. He stop and pull her to him wanting to dance. "Dance with me."

She gave a giggle and join in with him.

"I, I've been in love before. I thought I would no more. Manage to hit the ceiling. Still, strange as it seems to me. You brought it back to me. That old feeling." Donna sang sweetly in his ears dancing with him from side to side. "I, I don't know what you do. You make me think that you. Possibly could release me. I think you'll be able to. Make all my dreams come true. And you ease me."

"You thrill me, you delight me. You please me, you excite me. You're something I'd been pleading for. I love you, I adore you. I lay my life before you. I'll have you want me more and more. And finally it seems my lonely days are through. I've been waiting for you." They both sang together and looked at each other like lovers do.

"I, I'm gonna make you mine. You're gonna feel so fine. You'll never want to leave me. I feel you belong to me. Someday you will agree. Please, believe me." Sam sang his part and rest his had on her cheek.

"You thrill me, you delight me. You please me, you excite me. You're something I'd been pleading for. I love you, I adore you. I lay my life before you. I'll have you want me more and more. And finally it seems my lonely days are through. I've been waiting for you. Oh, I've been waiting for you." They sang and crash their lips on each other's.

"Na na na, na na na, na-na na. Na na na, na na na, na-na na. Na na na, na na na, na-na na-naa." Played off with the wind as the music slowly fades away.

Their hands tour around on one another just sharing this moment.

Miss.Sheridan stood at the hill next to her husband both looking at Donna.

"This is not right." Miss.Sheridan, Diane said scanning those two.

"They're happy." Mister Sheridan, Tom added his opinion.

"We raised her wrong." Diane said and start walking away.

"No Diane. We didn't." Tom stopped her. "We didn't raise her at all. You did. You wanted her to end up a spoilt bratt like you. But she proofed you wrong. She became better."

Diane look at him angrily watching him walk away.

She look back at Donna and Sam that started a water war. She bite her lip glaring at them like she had plans running off in her mind.