hasta manana

So, she thought she could escape him but he was all over her like a rash. Donna finally decided to walk up to him that was talking to his band but as soon he notice her walking to him he walked to her.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hey." He smiled back.

"So, wanna go for a walk?" He asked folding his arms.

"How about I take you out to a island tomorrow? Just the two of us." Donna asked as a suggestion.

"Okay." He replied. She smile and walk away

She came to the two dynamos as they randomly started talking about different things.

***
Donna walk up to Harry that waited for her. She was a bit late, parent issues.

"Sorry I'm late." Donna apologise uncleary which made Harry hear wrong because of the loud noise. (He heard, "Sorry, I'm laid")

"You got laid?" He asked confused. Donna laugh out of her stomach and shook her head from side to side.

"No I said, sorry I took so long to get here." She giggled.

"Oh." He sighed in relief.

"So, shall we get going?" They get in the boat with the other people as they start sailing of to the island.

Did Donna wanted to put him to the test and see if he does what Sam and Bill did?

Was this just a summer romance in her eyes?

Why is she doing this?

Finally arriving at the island they hopped off and got their rooms and went out to the beach. They laugh at some of their jokes and went sitting on the beach staring out at the water.

"Donna..." Donna look at Harry. "You're a sweet girl and I don't want you to feel like I'm rushing you off into a relationship but have you ever...thought about seeing someone?"

"Well, not at this moment." Donna replied trying her best not to mention her two lovers from a while ago.

"I'm actually not a guy to fall easily in love but do you think that...this could be..." he cut himself off and look down. Donna place her hand on his that was place in the sand.

"You know it when you're ready." She replied and smile as he lean in for a kiss.

She didn't stop him, she didn't even think about stopping him.

***
The vacation passed by quickly and Donna was about to go back to the old routine. She run into her room and fall on her bed grabbing her diary starting to write.

Dear diary

Harry turned out by the blue and I said I'd show him the island. He was so sweet and understanding, I couldn't help it and ...

I can't even think of how Cleopatra and Rosie would handle this neither my parents. But who cares. I'm thinking about taking my friends to the island for a while. They'd love that place.

She close her diary and took out photos

"Hasta manana baby. Hasta manana untill then." Is all she sang looking at the photos of her and her past three lovers.

What was she thinking?

***
Okay so there's an interesting story I want you to read but it's not my own story. Please go check out 'unfinish business'. And if you don't mind please dance through my books and check them out leaving a comment and a vote.

Thank you...