CHAPTER 75

WARNING: SPG

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

JANNA'S POV

"Let' go?" Drew held my hand  and pulled me out of his car. We will be attending Mr. Lim's 60th birthday. The venue is in "The Peninsula Manila". This is one of the most expensive hotels in the Philippines. The place is so luxurious.

"You look so beautiful baby. Very very gorgeous." Drew whispered as we walked towards the entrance of the venue. I feel so proud with my maroon long lace dress. My hair has big waves as it was placed only on my right shoulder. We dressed up coz this event is a very prestigious one. Drew also looked so handsome. He is so hot with his gray tuxedo and brushed up hair. Napangiti ako. I'm the luckiest girl for having him.

"Mr.Andrew Tamayo and Ms.Janna Ferrer?" a fine lady asked at the entrance of the lobby. Drew nodded and showed the invitation.

"Table Four" she said.

"Thank you." I gave her a sweet smile. She smiled back.

Drew held my hand as we enter the hall. Umikot ang ulo ko. Wow. Just Wow. The venue looks so magical. Crystal balls are hung on the ceiling. The hall is covered with red carpet. The tables are covered with transparent laces. There are lotus flowers on a vase on the middle of every round table. There are little fountains in every corner of the hall. But the biggest fountain is placed at the middle. It is 10 feet tall I guess. The chairs are made up of crystal materials. The buffet area looked so sossy. The long table is covered with black silk and transparent lace. It has nice centerpiece, a very nice plant with little pieces of diamonds hung on it.  The set-up really catches me.

We walk towards our table. We saw Aki and Art sitting there.

"Hi." Aki apporached us. She looks stunning on her peach dress. She has a very clean bun on her hair. She wears crystal necklace. Art is also handsome with his dark blue tuxedo. I looked around. The visitors are all dressed up formally.

"Welcome. Welcome." Nilingon ko kung saan nanggagaling ang boses. I gave a wide smile. Tom is approaching us. He is so handsome. He is wearing a black tuxedo with a white ribbon on his neck. He smiled at us. Naramdaman ko na naman ang kakaibang dagundong sa puso ko. What the heck?

Napansin ni Drew na nagiba ang kilos ko so he held my hand and kissed it.

"Thank you for coming." Ngumiti si Tom. Yumuko lang ako. Shit Janna. Ano na naman ba ang problema?

"Tomas, naandyan na yung emcee." Pamilyar na boses ang narinig ko. Tumingala ako only to find out that it was Belle. She looks really pretty. Nagkatinginan kami. We both wear maroon gown. Although the designs are different, di ko napigilang mainis. Of all the color maroon pa talaga ha? Lalo akong napasinghap ng mapansing pati ayos ng buhok ay pareho kami. Fuck.

"Hi." Bati ni Belle with a fake smile.

"Now Belle, stay here. Ako na ang bahala sa host and even sa cake." Utos ni Tom. So kasama pala namin tong babaeng to sa table.

"Pero Tomas..."

"Stay here Belle. Kanina ka pa ding abala. Kaya ko na ,okay?" Tom said in a sweet manner. Tumango naman si Belle. After kaya nung Trip namin last week, nagkamabutihan na kaya sila?

"So how is our sun burn?" Tumawa si Belle. Aki showed her shoulder.

"Malala." then they laughed. Belle looked at me.

"Ikaw?" Tumingin siya sakin. Bakit ba iba ang approach sakin ng babaeng to? Ramdam kong mabigat ang aura niya sakin. I understand na she likes Tom pero wala naman akong ginagawang masama eh.