Good things come at bad times

*George's POV*

I'm panicking so badly about Kayte not coming home. I know she wouldn't leave me deliberately, which leads me to believe the worst possible thing is happened.

"George?" Jordon asks. I look up at him. "You look nervous. What's happened?"

"Kayte hasn't come back yet. I'm really worried. It's not like her to do this."

"She might have caught up with an old friend of something. Don't assume the worst."

"I just have a really bad feeling. You know when J can tell when something's happened to Danny? It's like that with me and Kayte."

"Don't jump to conclusions." He tells me. "But if she's not back by later on, tell me and I'll help you look for her in some way."

"Thanks."

*Kayte's POV *

I'm so terrified. I want to scream so loudly. I want to cry and cry, but it won't help me at all. If only I could snap the cable ties on my hands, then I could escape.

"You're holding up well." He comments, walking into the room.

I say nothing, pressing my lips shut to not shout obscene words of abuse at my father.

"You're looking fat lately. Have you been eating too much like always?" He snickers, eyes darting to my stomach.

My eyes look too. He's right. I am getting fat, even though I haven't been eating properly. A thought crosses my mind, but it can't be. I can't be pregnant. Me and George did it once.

"Let's see if your boys turn up." He pulls my phone from my pocket. I'm stupid. I could have somehow called the police, but no, I didn't realise I had my phone.

"Which one should I call. Let's leave it up to you." He laughs.

I don't want George to worry too much, so not him. Danny and Jorel are dealing with too much. That leaves Jordon, Matt and Dylan.

"Call Matt." I mumble.

"So not your precious little boyfriend then?"

"Fiancé!" I fire back. I don't know where my courage cane from. It soon disappears as he slaps me across the face hard.

He calls Matt, who answers on the first ring.

"Kayte! Where are you? George is flipping his shit!" Matt almost shouts.

"Matt! Help me!" I scream. I get a slap in the face for this but it's worth it.

"I need to know where you are!" He tells me.

"My father's house! He won't let me leave!"

"Where is that?"

"Ask Danny!" I shout.

And then he drops my phone and stomps on it. He punches me in the stomach, causing me so much pain. I feel liquid flow into my underwear and fear the worst. It's this moment that I know that I'm pregnant. And the fear if losing my baby kicks in. I try to fight so hard to stay conscious, but the pain is so bad I find my eyes closing.

---

I come to a little while later, when I feel something touching my wrists. I go to scream but my throat feels like sandpaper. Then I realise that my hands are free.

Adrenaline kicks in, making me unable to feel the pain. I stand up, taking a look behind the chair I was tied to. George is there, holding a knife.

"George." I mumble.

"Baby, it's all okay. I have you. The boys are outside."

"Where is he?"

"Danny knocked him out." He shrugs. "It's okay. We need to get out of here."

"It's not okay." I mumble, the tears spilling out of my eyes and down my cheeks. "I'm preg-"

And then I hit the floor and everything is black.

*Danny's POV*

George walks out of the house, carrying Kayte delicately in his arms. He looks heartbroken.

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"She's-" He stops himself.

"She's what?"

"Promise you won't tell the others, Danny."

"Promise."

"She's pregnant."

He smiles and then frowns. "Then we need to hurry the hell up and get her somewhere where they can make sure she's okay!"

"She's pregnant. I'm gonna have a kid." I say, the reality kicking in.

"Yeah. George we need to hurry up!"

"She's pregnant."

A/N- I'm so so sorry this is short and rubbish and took forever I just feel kinda shit at the moment. Like I feel like my writing is just shit and people don't like it. Sorry I'll try to be happier.

Somebody date me I'm bi lmfao I'm annoying I'm going now sorry thank bye.
~Azäzel