Perfect fit

Danny's skinny jeans ♥♥♥

*Kayte's POV*

George isn't in the room. I start to panic, thinking meeting them was just a dream. Then I look around. It's definitely his room, with all the posters on the walls and junk over the floor.

I stand up and make my way to the door. I walk down the stairs.

Everyone's standing on the kitchen talking, apart from Danny, who's just standing there.

"What happened last night?" Jordon asks Jorel.

"Me and Danny didn't actually do anything!" He protests.

"Really? What was all the yelling that you thought Jorel was sexy?" He turns to Danny.

Danny gets his phone out and types something.

"Oh hi Kayte!" George smiles at me.

"Hello." I say.

He goes upstairs so I follow him.

"Do you have instagram?" He asks.

"No. I could set one up though." I say

"Good idea."

I get the app on my phone and make an account.

"George can you help me with my bio?" I ask.

"Yeah. Put that you're my girl, your age, and... I don't know."

My names Kayte. 17, Bisexual, Dating Johnny 3 Tears (George Ragan) Love of my life. Pokémon and bands♥ I type.

"Nice." He says.

Then he follows me. Within a minute I have 200 followers. All Hollywood Undead fans.

George grabs my phone and takes a selfie of us. Then i post it with the caption 'I love him'.

I get a lot of comments, saying how I'm lucky, but then I stop at one.

You don't deserve him, slut

I feel tears stinging my eyes.

"Babe, ignore it. You will get hate, hold your head up and don't let it bother you. Some people are just jealous assholes." He says, looking me in the eye.

"I guess. It just hurts to know that people think I'm a slut." I mutter.

"Well you're not a slut, and that's what really matters."

There's a knock on the bedroom door, and George opens it. Danny's standing there with a piece of paper, which says Can I come in? They're harassing me.

"Sure." George says.

"Danny, what actually happened last night? Apart from you crying because fellded isn't a word." I ask.

*Danny's POV*

Shit. I don't remember crying because of that. I'm so fucking embarrassed right now.

Last night I got drunk with Jorel and then came back here. I woke up in his bed but we didn't do anything like that. We just hugged while he told me I was loved and worth his time. I write on the back of the paper I'm holding.

"That's so fucking cute!" Kayte says, smiling.

But I spoke...

"That's a good thing."