I know I'm not right, but I got my whole life

*Kayte's POV*

I watch George chase Jordon around the house, yelling that he will pay for what he's done.

Basically Jordon took his headphones and cut the ends off. As you can guess, George is pissed. Who wouldn't be?

I smile to myself and walk away. These guys are mad.

"Danny?" I ask, as I walk straight into Danny.

"Yeah?" He gives a small, forced smile.

"Where did you go last night?"

"Kayte, we're going to go on a walk, just us. That will explain everything." He says.

"Okay. I'll go and get my jacket and tell George I'm going out then."

After I've done that we leave. He starts walking to a street that I know.

A girl who was once my friend lived around here. Long story why I now hate her. Thinking about this brings the thought to my mind that I have school tomorrow. Another day in hell, brilliant.

"This is where my life became fucked up. The place I killed my ex girlfriend, where I lost two friends, where my entire life became a waste of air." He looks at the floor, before walking again.

"This next place is Alex's house. Alex was my friend until that night. This is also a place I went to."

He stops at a fairly large house, which has plants and stuff outside.

"I told him to drive that night. I said we weren't that drunk and high. By the time I realised we were it was too late."

"Oh..."

"That's in the past. I can't change it now."

"I know, but it's just like..."

He continues walking, to a house that's nice looking. The house looks expensive.

"I went here last night. My parents house. After getting into a fight with Alex, my nose was bleeding. I wanted to see my mom, see if she could make it alright for me. I know, my father hates me, but I thought he might not be there. The fuck was I thinking? How could I be so stupid?"

"Danny, you're not stupid."

"Whatever you say. But yeah, so I told my mom about Jorel. She was so nice about it, I almost felt like this time it'd be different, you know? I almost felt like they would love me. Except that never happened. I was called a faggot and chucked out, which I should have expected."

"If they can't accept you then screw them. You don't need them."

"I know. But I was feeling so low, so disgusted with myself for even being alive, that I ended up at this next place."

He takes me to a giant abandoned warehouse. I know what this is, my father made me go to a place like this for him countless times. It's a drug den.

"I brought cocaine. I don't need a lecture on how bad it is, I know. So I took it and wandered the streets for a bit, kinda high. I guess I walked around aimlessly all night or morning. We aren't going to go to all the places at that point, because nothing happened, so nothing relevant."

The next place is a small row of shops.

"So it was morning and I started to argue with the voice. I didn't realise I was shouting until a gut asked me if I was okay. I told him I had a rough night, and went back to his house. He asked who I was and gave me food, which I am so grateful for. He told me I was a good singer. I hate my voice so much. I can't stand hearing myself, but it was good to know someone liked it."