Proud of you

*Kayte's POV*

A while ago we got back home. I'm currently sitting with my head on George's chest, with his arms around me. We're in his room.

"Kayte, you know I love you, right?" George says.

"Yeah?" I respond, smiling slightly.

"I want to love you in every possible way." He mutters, kissing me.

This is right. I should be doing this. I love him, and he loves me. He wouldn't hurt me.

I want to be with him. Yes, I mean have sex with him.

*Danny's POV*

I kiss Jorel, and whisper that I love him. My throat hurts, which is probably because I haven't spoken in so long. I tell him this, and he gets me a paracetamol.

I can hear Kayte and George doing stuff. It's really disturbing, but I try to ignore it. It's only us four in the house, the rest if the guys are out somewhere, probably partying.

"Jorel?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He responds, looking at me lovingly.

"Come in the garden."

"Why?"

"Because I wanna bury all this!" I pull the cocaine, blades, and knife out of my pockets. "And never, ever, dig it up."

He smiles and stands up, running down the stairs laughing like a little kid.

I follow him to the garden, where we dig a hole that's about 2ft deep. I chuck my cocaine and blades in. We realised the knife might be useful.

"I'm never gonna do drugs or cut ever again." I say.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes."

He kisses me, and I kiss back. I mumble that I love him.

"I love you too."

"Do you wanna go shopping? Get Kayte and George an engagement present?" I ask.

"Yeah, why not."

An hour later, we're in town. I'm wearing one of Jorel's hoodies, because I'm cold. I should have worn a hoodie, because it's November for fuck's sake.

We go buy milkshakes. That's the one thing we seem to do every time we come to town. It's like a tradition we have.

"So Kayte and George are getting married. Wow..." Jorel muses.

"I know. I'm so glad they're finally happy." I say.

"Yeah. I mean, her past. She deserves him. She deserves one if the best guys we know."

"Yeah. I'm so happy for them."

We walk in silence, until Jorel jokes that we should mix the milkshakes. He has banana and I have chocolate.

"Why not?" I say.

"You're serious?" He asks.

"Yeah!"

He mixes the two milkshakes and I drink mine. It's actually really nice.

"HOLY SHIT J WE CREATED SOMTHING! IT'S OUR BABY!" I yell, causing people to give us strange looks.

I feel hyper now, and judging by the way J's smiling, he is too.

"HIKE UP THAT SKIRT GET NAUGHTY, HUT ONE, HUT TWO, HUT THREE, GO!" I yell.

"CAUSE I THE KIND OF GUY THAT YOU LOVE TO BE, AIN'T NOBODY THAT CAN FUCK WITH ME!" Jorel shouts back.

"ALL THEM LADIES WANT ME TO BEAT THEM CHEEKS!"