This love, this hate

PIC IS OF MY FAVE WORD (Because Charlie scene says it too much)

*Kayte's POV*

And of course, shit starts kicking off. Danny yells something about eavesdropping.

Eavesdropping is never good. Someone will always get hurt, and right now, everyone is hurt by this.

"I FEEL SO BETRAYED!" Danny yells, trying not to cry.

"If you spoke to us, we could have helped you!" George says.

"SPEAK TO YOU? TELL YOU WHAT EXACTLY? THAT I WANT TO DIE? THAT I DESERVE EVERY SCAR I HAVE? HOW MUCH OF THAT DID YOU HEAR?" Danny shouts, yet again.

"Um... The... Bit where you..." Jorel stutters.

"WHAT? THE BIT WHERE I SAID I WAS GAY?"

"Uh no actually, we got in here when you said about burning yourself." George answers.

"FUCK! I LET THAT ONE SLIP! OH MY GOD JUST FUCKING KILL ME NOW! WHY DID YOU FIND ME?" He yells.

"Danny, we don't care that you're gay. We actually find it cute." Jorel says, smiling.

"STOP SMILING!" Danny yells, but this time, he cracks a smile.

*Danny's POV*

Jorel finds it cute? I find him cute. Wait, I did not just think that!

"Do you remember that time you attacked me with your skateboard?" I ask Jorel as he sits at the end of the bed.

"Yeah. And then I made that entire thing for you."

"Yeah."

"You still have the gold chain on your neck? Wow, I thought you wouldn't wear it to be honest." He says, touching the chain.

I wince in pain. I have rope burns around my neck.

Kayte and George go to find that doctor to talk about something.

"Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry! Here." He kisses the rope burns on my neck.

I smile and hug him.

"Jorel, I'm sorry I made you feel like this was because of you. It wasn't really. That argument just topped it all off."

"That's reassuring."

"I really am sorry."

"Well don't try that again."

"I won't." I say crossing my fingers under the bed.

I feel bad now. Jorel really thinks that it's his fault? Because of one stupid little argument?

"Danny, why do you hate yourself so much?" Jorel asks.

"I just do."

"Danny-"

"Jorel stop." I mutter.

"What?"

"Don't go there."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't let you know how fucked up I am." I mutter, holding my hand over my eyes.

"Danny, I don't mind knowing. You got this far into suicide, I think I know that you're fucked up."

He sees the fact that I'm crying.

"I didn't mean..." Jorel mutters.

"You did. I know it, you know it."
"Okay, maybe I did."