I can't.

*George's POV*

I wake up and smile at Kayte and Danny. They're still asleep.

I look at Danny's arms. They're covered in scratches. Why does he do this to himself? It's hurting all of us to see him suffer, but he doesn't care.

That's kinda selfish really. He doesn't care that we're in pain. He doesn't care that he's hurting us. He only wants to hurt himself.

Kayte opens her green eyes. I've never realised how beautiful they are until now.

"George." She smiles.

"Morning gorgeous." I smile back.

"Can we wake Danny up?"

"Yep." I shove him out of my bed, making him crash to the floor.

Me and Kayte start laughing like idiots.

Danny glares at us.

"We were waking you up!" I say.

He shuts his eyes

"No! Don't go to sleep!" Kayte mutters.

*Danny's POV*

I can feel them both staring at my arms. I want to tell them to stop, except I don't.

Truth is, I'm scared to go downstairs and see the guys. I'm scared of what my future will bring. More importantly, I'm scared that they'll leave me.

I need Jorel to hug me, and tell me it'll be alright. He's pissed at me though.

"I'm not going into school and that's the end of it!" Kayte says, snapping me back to reality.

"Fine." George sighs.

I stand up, clutching the wall because I feel dizzy. Sometimes I get that when I stand up.

"What's wrong, Danny?" George asks.

I shake my head and stagger to the bathroom, where I violently throw up. I flush the toilet and sit there for a minute.

"Danny?" George knocks on the door.

I stay silent. I can't talk.

Don't talk Danny.

Why? Why can't I talk?

Because you're a faggot. If you talk they'll hate you. They'll know you're a fuck up.

"Danny?" Kayte asks.

I open the door and smile weakly.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

I shake my head.

"Why can't you talk?" She sounds concerned.

I get the paper and write I just can't.

"Okay."

Jorel comes up to me.

"Danny. We need to talk." He says.

And here is the bit where he probably breaks up with me for being a fuck up.

"Come on." He pulls me into his room. Then he closes the door.

"Danny, what's wrong?" He asks.

I grab my phone and type I can't talk.

"Why?"

Because I can't.

"I GIVE UP, DANNY! I'VE TRIED MY BEST WITH YOU!" He shouts.