Please have my last breath, Lion, I would die for you

^Danny doing the flagpole^

In Jorel's point of view there's a bit that's sexual.

*Kayte's POV*

Jorel's angry at something. I don't know, he won't tell us what. In the end he mutters something about going to a bar and leaves. Let's just hope he's not going to be stupid.

"The fuck was with him?" Matt asks, once he's gone.

"Hell knows." Dylan responds.

"Probably to do with his relationship. I heard him yelling his head off up there. Yeah probably that. Makes sense." Jordon laughs.

"It's not funny!" Dylan says.

"No, you're funny. Funny man." George buts in, making us laugh.
"I feel bad though." Matt laughs.

I get up and go upstairs, into Danny's room.

"Danny." I sit down on his bed.

I don't wanna kick you out. You're like my best friend, kayte. He types and hands his phone to me.

He looks at me, his face tear stained and damp, and he gives a sad smile.

"What happened to J? He seems angry." I whisper.

I told him to get out and he didn't, so I literally threw him out.

"Before that?"

He hurt me. And then when i told him not to be slapped the paper out of my hands and stormed off.

"Oh."

Yeah.

"Danny... I'm not being rude, but you should have a shower. Besides, it might help you calm down a bit. Don't do anything stupid in the bathroom."

Okay. And I won't.

"Do you promise?"

I promise. He smiles.

"Good."

He gets up and drags himself to the bathroom. A few minutes later I hear the water.

(A/N Danny in the shower ^-^)

I go into George's room, and smile at him.

"I got Danny to go have a shower." I say.

"Good. Hopefully J comes back, and their relationship is sorted out."

*Jorel's POV*

I walk the streets until I find find a club. I go inside and buy myself a drink. I finish it and look in my pocket. I have no more money.

"Do you want me to buy you a drink, sexy?" A guy says. He looks about 19, but I have to admit, he is good looking. Not as good looking as Danny though.

"Yeah. Thanks." I smile back at him.

He buys me something. I don't really pay attention to what it is, I just drink it.

"What's your name?" The guy asks.

"Jorel. What's yours?"

"Jason. How old are you? I'm 19."

"I'm 21."

I thought he looked about 19, and I was right.

After a couple of drinks I'm wasted and so is he. We make our way over to the dance floor and start to dance. He's dancing on me. I have a boyfriend... Who doesn't fucking love me. I just dance with Jason.