Why?

Picture is an edit made by me

*Kayte's POV*

"Is he breathing?" George asks.

"Yes!" Jordon replies.

Jorel sits next to me while George calls an ambulance.

"It's all my fault!" Jorel says.

"Jorel, that's not true!" I say.

"It is! Me and him had a fight. A proper fight. And I told people that he..." He leans his head on my shoulder, trying not to cry.

"Kayte... Are you okay?" George calls out.

"No. Should I get the other guys?" I say crying, trying to make myself useful though.

"Yes. I don't mean to use you like this." He says back.

"It's fine." I walk downstairs into the garden to find Dylan and Matt.

"Kayte, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Dylan jumps up, looking concerned.

"It's Danny. He's... Just follow me." I mutter.

They follow me upstairs, and when we get to Danny's room, they start to panic. (Jordon did take Danny down by the way)

"Why's he done this?" Dylan asks, pretending that he's calm.

"We don't know!" Jordon says.

The door knocks and Matt goes to let the paramedics in.

"You say your friend tried to hang himself? Does he have a history of depression?" The woman asks.

"We don't know. He never talks about his feelings." Matt says.

"He talked to me. Earlier. And he said he does." I say, knowing this could help.

"Thank you. What's his name?" She asks. Jordon laughs. She's never heard of Hollywood Undead.

"Danny... Well, Daniel." George tells her.

"Okay. Danny, can you hear me?" She asks.

"He's fucking dead." Jorel spits.

"No. He's breathing." Jordon tells him.

They take him to the ambulance. Only three of us can go with him, so me, George and Jorel go. Jordon says he'll drive the others.

"Danny-Lion, this is my fault. I'm sorry." Jorel says.

"Jorel it's not your fault." George says.

"If you don't wake up, I'll kill myself too. If you do wake up, I'll be the best friend ever. I promise Danny, but wake up!" He starts to cry, letting his tears fall on Danny's shoulder.

"He will wake up. Danny's strong." George sighs.

"So strong he tried to kill himself. Yeah, that's strong."

"Maybe he's been through more than we know."

"I know. George... Seeing as you know, you should look at his arms." I say.

"No. I can't bring myself to do it."

"But you could fucking rip my sleeve up to see mine!" Jorel snaps at him.

(A/N prepare for a series of flashbacks now, lol!)

*Danny's POV*

I feel something drip onto my shoulder. Jorel is crying. Good, he should be.

This isn't really his fault. I've been depressed for ages. It's just him and that stupid fucking voice that pushed me over the edge.

Hell, I can't even kill myself properly.