Planning

*Kayte's POV*

I awaken to the sound of screaming. Danny by the sounds of it. And Jorel. Occasionally Matt and Dylan start yelling at them too. Then Jordon gets involved. Shit's going down.

"George... What the fuck is happening?" I ask.

"I don't know..." He mumbles, still half asleep.

"I'm going to go and check it out. Make sure no one's dying."

I stand up and slowly walk downstairs into the kitchen. Everyone has angry expressions on their faces. This house has so much drama going on, usually involving Danny.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"A HELL OF A FUCKING LOT!" Danny screams.

"What exactly?" I keep my calm because the last thing they need is more shouting. They need someone to be calm here.

"THEY'RE HURTING ME!" Danny shouts.

"YOU WON'T COOPERATE!" Jorel shouts back.

"Basically we're trying to get Danny to go to the doctor because we think he has depression but he's refusing. All Jorel did was pick him up, but Danny kicked him. We're not actually hurting him as he put it. If anything, he's hurting himself." Jordon explains.

"Danny." I kneel in front of him on the floor.

"Don't make me!" He whimpers.

"Danny. You need to. You can get better."

"No."

"Do it for us. Your friends. Your boyfriend." I point at J.

"It won't work. Even antidepressants won't work."

"They will. Anything is possible. Look at me. I used to be a mental fangirl. I still am, but look at me. Who am I living with? Who am I dating? Anything is possible."

"Fine."

"Good boy." I give him a hug, and go back to George upstairs.

"What was that?"

"Danny. He didn't wanna go see a doctor but I fixed it. I persuaded him to do it."

"This is why I love you." He kisses me.

I go and get changed into my black jeans, along with a Panic! At The Disco t-shirt and my Hollywood Undead hoodie. I put a little bit of mascara on and then go downstairs to the boys.

"Where's Danny? And Jorel?" I ask.

"They went out." Dylan shrugs, opening a can of Pepsi. "They seemed happy though."

*Danny's POV*

Me and J are sitting on the grass in a park. I have my head rested on his leg as we lay on the grass, just talking about random shit. It's nice like this. I love when me and him aren't fighting.

"You understand the way I think, you see my life for what it is, not for what it could have been

I could talk for hours with you 'bout the little things like why the sky is blue, or how much I love the moon,

And sure we have our awkward times, but that's what keeps it cute, because it makes me happy just to be with you, just to be with you,

I know I'm just that boy who writes the love songs but when I sing you make the harmony to go along and I promise I will try my best to keep our love alive, ooh, because I love to see you smile,

Some might say that love can be expensive, but I'm sure that you and I can prove that wrong, I'd be happy with a dandelion necklace, because I know that it would come straight from your heart I know that it would come straight from your heart, straight from your heart." Jorel sings, stroking my hair.

I love everything about him. The way he sings to me with his amazing voice. He deserves the best he can have. That's why I'm so happy. Because J has a great life. He has so many fans, so many people who want him, but he chose me. And that makes me happy. Out of everyone, he chose me. Daniel Rose Murillo. Fuck yes.

"What you thinking about, Danny?" Jorel asks.

"Just... How lucky I am..."

*Kayte's POV*

These guys make me feel so special. I love each and every one of them, just George in a different way. Before I met them, I was nothing much. I didn't feel pretty, I felt practically worthless. That changed because of them. This band saved my life- literally.

I'm currently sitting with George and Dylan, eating pizza and laughing at the idiots in this TV show. It's some British show called Jeremy Kyle. It's hilarious. This woman just slapped some girl for taking her guy.

"GO GIRL!" Dylan yells.

Me and George share an awkward look and laugh at Dylan. The guys are like children. They laugh at everything, but I love them to pieces.

"Kayte, let's talk about our wedding! We have a shit-ton of planning to do!" George smiles excitedly.

"Okay!" I smile back.

"Do you wanna have a big wedding or a small one?" He asks.

"Let's invite the people we care about most, and then other friends. Family of all the boys as well."

"Alright. So let's look online at stuff. We need a place. How about a church?"

"You guys? A church? Sounds fun!" I laugh. "But that does seem like a nice idea. Keeping it traditional."

"Settled. What about music?"

"Hollywood Undead."

"You really want songs about six and drinking at your wedding?"

"Some of the serious things as well. Especially I'll Be There. That's my favourite."

"Alright. Any other music?"

"Panic! At The Disco, I write sins not tragedies."

"What?"

I play the song off my phone, making him crack up laughing.

"The groom's bride isn't a whore in this case." He laughs.

---TiMe SkIp---

I'm sitting down with Jorel, Danny and George. We're watching a film. I don't even know what's going on, I'm more interested in the game George is playing on his phone. He's really good at it, but I'm not sure playing it for half hour straight is healthy.

No one's really paying attention to the film. Jorel's tuning his guitar, Danny's singing Take Me Home to him quietly. George Is playing the game. I'm watching him. The film's just there as a background noise I think.

When I look away from the game, I notice Danny and Jorel. They're laying on the sofa, Danny's legs over J's lap, and J playing with Danny's toes. If I had a cute couple award, I'd give it to them.

But if I had a best boyfriend award, I'd give it to George.

I go on my instagram because I'm kinda bored. I look at my most recent picture's comments. A lot of them are hurtful, like saying I'm ugly and I should die. These bring tears to my eyes, but then I notice the nice comments. People are telling my haters to fuck off, calling them jealous. People are telling me I'm beautiful and that I should be strong and ignore the hate.

"What are you smiling at?" George asks.

"Just how great my life is nowadays." I smile.

A/N- WAAAY short, but effective. Oh god I have such bad writers block right now. Hope you liked this chapter. I CAN'T BELIVE HOW MANY READS THIS HAS! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M ALMOST AT 4K. *WE* ARE ALMOST AT 4K, CAUSE IT'S YOU GUYS TOO!

HAVE A GREAT DAY

TymeyXatuDixonRhee3Tears