How can you say it'll all be okay?

The pic of Danny though.

*Kayte's POV*

I ended up back at their house. Danny and Jorel were upstairs, and Matty was out.

"Kayte? What's wrong?" Dylan asks.

"George tried to kiss me. I wanted him to, but I got scared and ran away. Kill me now. He's gonna come back." I mutter.

"Kayte, I don't think they told you. We're playing a show tonight, and we want you to be there. You can go front row or backstage, it's up to you."

"Front row. Then I can act like a mental fangirl." I say and he laughs.

The front door opens, and I run into the yard. I hear Dylan laugh at me.

"Kayte I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me." George calls.

I walk to him, blushing.

"Okay. I just..."

"No I understand. You've only known me for a couple days."

I smile.

"Danny is asleep and Jorel is just watching him."

"What a creep." He says making me laugh.

---Le time skip to concert hour---

"Guys we need to leave!" Matt yells up the stairs.

I finish putting on my eyeliner and walk downstairs. George mutters that I look amazing, but I don't think I was supposed to hear.

We get in the car and drive to the venue. I think Matt wonders why they're doing a one day only concert, but he doesn't say it out loud.

---Le timey skip again to when show starts---

"I like to get my fucking fade on, I'm feeling sexy I'm like!" Danny sings into his microphone.

"Them haters try to get their hate on, but I'm too sexy I'm like!" Jordon joins in.

Everyone just sings along and yells loads. This is actually really fun.

A few songs later, Jordon yells,

"Quiet you fuckers, Johnny 3 wants to say something!"

George steps forwards and holds his microphone up.

"Um... There's a special girl in the audience. I just wanted to tell her something, so Kayte Berring can you please come up here." George says.

I go red and go up onto the stage.

"I love you Kayte. I haven't known you for long, but I was wondering, would you be my girlfriend? I promise that I'll never hurt you or treat you wrong." He smiles.

"Yes." I say. That's the only thing I can say, I'm at a loss for words.

He kisses me and I kiss back. Then he tells me I can go backstage and he'll meet me there after the show.

*Danny's POV*

"I wanna fuck the world! I'm gonna make it hurt! I'll stand here all alone, I'm gonna watch it burn!" I shout/sing.

This is our 13th song we've done. When we finish it George turns the microphones off.

"Danny are you alright? You look ill." He says.

"I'm fine." I lie.

They don't question. They just turn the mics back on and continue.

Even though I'm not alright, I can't give up. I have to do this for all the people that came here tonight. I can't let them down.