Don't do this to me

*Kayte's POV*

Jorel looks like he's gonna cry. To be honest I don't blame him. I can see the pain he's in, how much he wants Danny.

"Jorel, you want a drink?" I ask.

Before he can answer, his phone starts to ring. When he hangs up he turns to us.

"They've tracked his phone to a location. However, this was the last known location of his phone. It's not on right now, so it might not even be where he is." He mutters.

"That's good, isn't it?" I ask.

"Well it's a start."

"Suppose."

George walks in. Jorel glares at him. George did apologise for the shit he said, and J said he forgave him, but you know what guys are like.

"They've tracked Danny's phone to its last known location." J says.

George nods and gets a can of beer from the fridge.

"They told me where the location is as well, so we can go there if you want to find out." J adds.

"Okay. DYLAN! MATT! JORDON!" George yells.

All three of them come downstairs, and Danny's parents come in from the living room.

"They tracked his phone. We're gonna go see if he's there." Jorel says.

The guys wanna come but Danny's parents say they'll stay here.

So we drive. To the location where Danny's phone is.

*Danny's POV*

There's a giant bang, shouting. More shouting.

The door of the room where I am is kicked down. Suddenly there's a gun to my head, and an arm around my neck.

Police officers with guns stand in the doorway. One of the people who kidnapped me is behind me.

"I'll shoot." The guy says.

Go on then! Please?

"Give it up. You know you're going to get arrested." One of the cops says.

"Please just let go of my boyfriend!" Jorel appears in the doorway.

"Get out of here! It's not safe!" A police guy says to J.

"Please?"

The guy throws me to the floor. I hit my head on the hard tiles.

"Don't! I can't do this." The guy says.

I try to get up and Jorel runs to me. He puts his hand over my bleeding nose and lip, and kisses me so many times.

"I fucking love you Danny!" He gasps, between kisses.

I look at him. The look that means I love him too.

The two guys get handcuffed and taken away. Why didn't they just kill me?

"Is he alright?" One cop asks.

"Probably not. He's bleeding quite badly." Jorel says.

"Danny, will you be okay?" He asks.

I shake my head and start to cry.

He helps me up, and I realise that I can't walk. He scoops me up and carries me to the car.

All the guys are there, with George driving. Kayte's there too, thank god. They drive to the ER, even though I type on Jorel's phone that I'll be fine.