Giving in to it all...

Johnny 3 liked my instagram pic!

*Kayte's POV*

"Did you ever find out why Jorel was angry at Danny and Jordon? I've never seen him like that..." George asks.

"No." I lie. I hate lying to George but I promised Jorel that I wouldn't tell anyone.

Matt texts J, saying that we're going back home, and then we get in the car.

It feels empty without the seven people in there. Not to mention the fact that Danny looks traumatised. Then again, why wouldn't he be.

"George?"I ask.

He doesn't respond, just stares out the car window. I guess he's thinking.

"Danny.. What did you actually do to Jorel?" I ask.

"I touched his arm, wondering if he was okay, and he fucking attacked me over it."

"Oh."

The rest of the journey is spent in silence.

****two hours and thirty seven minutes later****

We're all sitting on the sofa, watching a film. I hear the front door close, and Jorel sneak upstairs. No one else realises.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." I say, getting up and walking upstairs.

I softly knock on J's bedroom door. I get a mumble from him so I go in.

"Jorel... About what you said earlier..." I whisper.

I take a moment to look at him. His eyes are red and blood shot, he looks tired, maybe he's had some alcohol or something?

"Just forget it." He mutters, slightly slurring his words.

He's not completely drunk. He knows what he's doing, he's self aware.

"I know who you... I know who you were talking about." I say.

"No. Kayte you don't."

I pick up a piece of paper and a pen off his unit.

Then I write the five letters in capitals and hand it to him.

"Fuck. No you can't know... Please! Don't tell anyone!" He begs.

"I'm not going to. It's not my place."

"Kayte... Stay with me. I don't want to be alone and you're the only one who doesn't hate me right now."

"Okay..."

I look around his room. His bass guitar is by the window, but it's dark in here.

He grabs a can of beer from the floor and drinks some. He just lays back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

*George's POV*

Where the hell is Kayte? She said she was only going bathroom.

I walk upstairs quietly, not to disturb anyone.

She's not in the bathroom, or my room, and she wouldn't go in anyone else's room except... Jorel's?

I push his door open slightly. Sure enough, she's in there.

"No one gets me." Jorel says.

"I feel that pain. I get you." She says.

I walk in.

"What do you want...." Jorel asks, slurring his words a bit.

"I just wondered where Kayte was."