I'll love you forever

Dis chapter is short

*Jordon's POV*

"Danny and Jorel had sex." I tell everyone.

"No way!" Dylan laughs.

J and Danny are both upstairs, sleeping. I know J didn't sleep until late, as I heard him singing softly to Danny last night. In fact, I filmed some of it. I think he eventually sung himself to sleep, but it was cute.

"They wouldn't have..." George says, making me realise that reality is calling.

"Why not?"

"Reasons. Danny told us things."

"Oh. Did you hear about J kissing another guy at a club yesterday? If I was Danny I wouldn't have forgiven him."

"Stop bitchin' you fuckers." J says, walking in.

"You two had sex!" Dylan laughs.

"No we didn't!" Jorel protests.

Danny walks downstairs in just skinny jeans. He looks tired.

"Turn the fucking heating off." He complains.

"The heating isn't on." I tell him.

"Did J do that to you?" Dylan asks him.

"Shit!" He covers the giant hickey on his chest, causing all of us to laugh.

Jorel pulls him out of the room.

*Jorel's POV*

I drag Danny into the hallway.

"Danny you're not really hot on this freezing October morning, are you? You just wanted to show off the mark I gave you." I say.

So what if I did?

"I love you Danny."

You too xx

Kayte walks up to us.

"George asked if you guys wanna go to a theme park or something." She asks.

Danny nods.

"Why not?" I say.

I get ready and go and wait in the car with Danny and Kayte while George finds directions. They come to the car and tell us that there's a theme park half an hour away.

Jordon drives and I sit with Danny. He leans his head on the window and watches the world go by as we drive.

"Danny? You okay?" I ask.

I know he's not gonna talk, and I'm fine with that. If he doesn't want to I respect his choices.

I'm fine. I guess.

"Why do you guess." I lower my voice slightly.

All I can think of is what happened. I feel so used.

"It'll get better, promise."

Are you sure?

"Yes. I'm sure." I lean over and kiss him. He kisses back.

"No sex in the car." Jordon tells us. "God, you two had sex last night. You're always at it."

"WE DIDN'T FUCK!" I yell, shocking myself and practically everyone else.

Jordon pulls the car over.

"If you're going to shout then get out of the car and do it. I don't want my license taken away." He tells me.