Chapter 19

-______- Third Person Point of View -______-

Four years have passed since Naruto's death, two years since the return if Namikaze Minato, and a few months after Minato awoke from his coma. Why should this matter some of you may be asking. The reason is because everything has happened and with what happens comes the repercussions. For example, Minato coming back alive caused Konoha to become feared again, which caused Danzo to be happy and the rest of the villages to plot for a way to bring down the power house that is Konoha. With a legendary Sannin, two Hokage's, and a huge list of A to S rank shinobi, Konoha was truly the strongest village.

Sunagakure was just happy that they were allies with this power house for it brought a lot less to fear, but they still feared. They feared that Konoha would break their alliance and there truly wasn't much they could do against it. Out of the five major hidden villages Sunagakure was the weakest one, even though Kirigakure just went through a bloody civil war. The only reason Sunagakure was a major village was that it was largely better than the minor village strength wise, still not holding a candle to any of the other major villages, and of course Sunagakure being allies with Konoha doesn't deter them from their huge rank. 

Why is this story explaining to us the strength and weaknesses of Sunagakure you may be wondering. When it comes down to it, when everyone fears someone they tend to want to team up against that something and take it down. The first example of this was the massacre that the Shodaime Hokage did when he eliminated Kage's and their soldiers. We have already gone into the Shodaime's strength in a different chapter, which if this story were to guess was chapter 17 if it's not do comment or leave a review and tell the author when it was. Minato however could not take the pressure as the Shodaime Hokage, or even close, with the Raikage coming close to him in speed meaning that Minato had a rival or someone who could tie him in strength that decreased his chances of winning by a lot. Even after the battle with Madara, which broke down his body intensely, Hashirama still didn't have a rival in power only his brother Tobirama beat him in the speed compartment. 

Now the story knows that it has already gone over most of this stuff so you're probably wondering why the story is telling you this again. Well let's just say that the other four major villages are going to be teaming up against Konoha. Now before you ask, yes that includes Sunagakure. Will Konoha survive, that's yet to be seen, as the story just revealed where it's going and where it's going to go is a very fun place, but because the story is probably boring you with this monologue of sorts, the story has decided to give you a short flash back before the story continues. 

-_____- Flash Back -_____-

Uzumaki Naruto stood in front of his adoptive father with a smile on his face. "Tou-San, we are going to be going on our first C rank mission." The second genius of the family states.

"I  believe you will be able to complete the mission correct." The Uchiha patriarch states sternly.

"Of course Tou-San I won't let anything come into my way of completing this mission." Naruto reassures using a serious tone.

It didn't get rid of the bad feeling Fugaku had about this mission before though. "Just make sure you and Sasuke get back home alright." Fugaku orders.

"I wouldn't dream it any other way." Naruto replies.

"Good." Fugaku states feeling slightly better.

"Plus it's only a C rank missions, unless random bandits can beat us then we should be fine." Naruto replied in deep thought.