Ch. 7

-___-Naruto's POV-___-

I am lying in my bed after a day of D rank missions. They're utterly useless to a team like Sasuke, Hinata, and I. Next time the Sandaime attempts giving us a D rank mission I am going to explain to him why we team Seven is worthy of a C rank or higher task. "Hello, team Seven we have a wide arrangement of D rank missions that are ready to be taken from the likes of Tora t-" The Sandaime started only to be interrupted.

"Hokage-Sama, I believe our time would be wasted on a simple D rank mission. At this point, our team is a well-oiled machine prepared for a higher-ranking mission. Kakashi can verify that our team was able to beat him in the exams. Our prowess's also give us round the clock strength. Sasuke and I are well taught in the uses of Katon jutsu, Hinata is a fluent user of the gentle fist, I have use of Futon jutsu, and Kakashi Hatake has jutsu from every element. We would be able to face off any opponent, with Sasuke and I focus on Ninjutsu, and Kakashi and Hinata focus on Taijutsu. " I elaborate.

"We will ask your Jounin Sensei if he believes you are ready for a C rank mission." The Sandaime Hokage replies.

"I believe my team to be fit for a C rank mission." Kakashi states.

"I trust your judgment on this matter, then you Kakashi." The Sandaime states.

"Team Seven, you will be protecting Tazuna during his trip to the Land of Waves. This mission should last for a few weeks, pack up. This is a C rank mission; I would advise being on the lookout for bandits." The Sandaime announces.

"May we see who we will be protecting?" I ask.

The Sandaime nodded his head, before yelling for someone to come in. "You believe that children will protect me?! The Super Bridge Builder Tazuna." He exclaims.

Before he could blink, I appeared behind him. "Hello sir, I believe that it is our job to be protecting you for the next few weeks. However, I do not feel inclined to respect you, should you continue disrespecting the rest of my team and me." I warn.

"Will do. ." He states.

"So, when are we set to leave?" I ask grinning.

"Meet me at the gates in thirty minutes." Kakashi orders.

"Would you like us to beat you again, Taicho?" Naruto asks.

"That was a fluke, and you know it." Kakashi states.

"Is that why Sasuke had to carry you to the Jounin meeting before abandoning your body like a sack of rotten tomatoes?" I question.

"You didn't bring me back to the hospital immediately?" He asks incredulously

"I don't think Sasuke cared about you enough to do that," I answer.

"I could have died!" Kakashi yells.

"Yeah, whatever. Go back to wherever you came from the scarecrow." I order.

With that Kakashi left us. I left second, sprinting towards the Uchiha compound. I swiftly opened the door and let myself in. Going up the stairs, I grab all the necessities which include seventy-eight instant ramen cups; other food Fugaku forced upon me, a whole bunch of Fuinjutsu supplies, a lot of kunai and Shuriken, and of course a first aid kit. When I am done, I sprint over to the gates because of exercise. I arrive with eight minutes until everyone else should come. I swiftly make a shadow clone, and we play rock paper scissors, albeit it is a different literal game that I played with the villages when I was younger. Fugaku told me I just make weird hand signs that don't have anything to do with Jutsu. The villagers explained to me that rock is when they pelt me with stones, paper is when they skin me, and scissor is when they used scissors to help with the paper.

If I did rock, then he would do rock, if I did scissors, then he would do scissors if I did paper, then he would do paper. This continued into Sasuke arrived. "Hey, Sasuke," I call out.

"Hey, Naruto." He replies.

"So Sasuke, what are we supposed to do until Kakashi, Tazuna, and Hinata-Chan get here?" I ask.

"Have you looked at the time? There's only, about a minute until the time Kakashi told us to arrive here." Sasuke states.

Almost as if she had a watch, Hinata arrived ten seconds after he said that. "I truly meant Kakashi and Tazuna, seeing as how Kakashi is usually a few hours late," I explain.

"Well, do you want to do some sprinting exercise?" He asks.

"Only if Hinata-Chan does it too. Will you do it Hinata-Chan?" I ask her with a grin.

"Hai." Hinata answers.

All of us went to the gate. Then we ran as fast we could go to the Hokage tower. We saw a team; I didn't recognize them until it was too late. "Gai-Sensei they are doing a sprinting exercise can I join them?" A green one asks.

"Guys, let's high tail it," I state sprinting off.

When we arrive back at the gates, we only had to wait another four minutes before Kakashi showed up with Tazuna. "Take me home." Tazuna orders.

We start our trek towards Tazuna's house. Noticing a puddle, I look towards Sasuke, and he nods. We look behind us to see Kakashi shredded into pieces. "No fair I wanted to kill him. Well, I guess you guys will do." I state smiling sadistically.

Sasuke and I vanish, each of us appearing behind our opponent. We each kicked at our opponent hard. My kick sent my opponent spiraling forward. While Sasuke's barely moved his opponent. While my opponent was surprised by the kick, I chopped the back of his neck, knocking him unconscious. I started running towards Sasuke, only to have Kakashi beat that opponent.

A moment later, my opponent finally woke up. "Who sent you after Tazuna?" I interrogate.

"As if I'd tell you." He sneers.

"Kakashi," I state.

Kakashi freed his Sharingan eye. He opened up my opponent's eye and forced him into a Genjutsu.

" We work for Gato." He states.

"Now was that so bad?" I ask tauntingly before I tie him to the tree and apply a few chakra sealing seals onto him.

-___-Fin-___-

1274 words. I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter. I would have made this longer, but I want to get a head start on Uzumaki Jinchuuriki cause a rewritten (by me) chapter one is not going to be written by itself. See you in the next update

Finished/updated. 1/22/17

Edited on 5/28/18 (New word count 1109)