Chapter 12

WARNING!!!! This chapter starts a branch off series; I would suggest reading it, seeing as how one of the longest parts is in this side story. Thank you for your time. :)

-____-Naruto's Point of View-____-

After the dinner, I go to bed to try and clear my mind of the things that I learned today. Thinking about it this place truly needs help; Gato blocks the place to get the food and other resources required, and when they revolt, they die. When I awake I head out to the bridge with Tazuna to help him, as usual, leaving the rest of team Seven at home.

When we arrive, I notice that there is an abnormally thick fog around the bridge. I silently create a clone to tell the others. I use my Futon chakra to move the mist away from the deck. I look forward to seeing Zabuza and his subordinate staring at me. We stare at each other unblinking and without revealing the littlest margin of emotion. "So you came alone, that is good because now that I know what to expect I can beat you." Zabuza states.

"Sure. The real reason you would beat me is that there are two of you." I retort.

"Come on, and we'll see who's right." Zabuza orders.

"Nah I would rather not," I state with indifference.

"Why because you're scared?" Zabuza questions.

"No, because I am a clone." I lie.

Zabuza tensed instantly though looking for an area that I could appear out of thin air. I remain standing impassively though. I smile when I sense that Kakashi and the rest of team Seven are close. "I am just stalling," I state.

"For what?" Zabuza asks.

"For them," I state pointing at the other members of Team Seven.

Without any more words, Sasuke and I go after the partner while Hinata and Kakashi go after Zabuza. The partner tries to throw senbon at me in which I skillfully avoided before throwing a kunai that hit a senbon straight on before ricocheting towards the partner. "My name is Haku." Haku introduces for no reason.

We ignored the comment except for knowing the name of our foe. Haku gets a few handfuls of senbon and throws them all at Sasuke and me. We try to dodge them all. "Looks like this is not going too well for me. Hyoton: Makyo Hyoshi (Ice Release: Demonic Mirroring Ice crystals) "

Haku trapped Sasuke and me into the ice. Haku starts throwing senbon from everywhere resulting in Sasuke and me being impaled by them. "Sasuke do you have any plans?" I ask in a whispered tone.

"No, you're usually the person who thinks of the plans." Sasuke states worried.

I think about it and realize that we don't have a chance. I try blocking the senbon with a kunai only to be hit by my blind side. I then attempted to spin around looking for all of the senbon and blocking the senbon out of the sky with my kunai. That failed and resulted in me getting covered in senbon. I look over to Sasuke only to notice that his eyes were red with two black tomoes. Uchiha Sasuke has the Sharingan. Haku starts throwing even more senbon, so I began to sprint around like a maniac and so far it's been working because I am faster than Haku. I look around and notice that Sasuke was on the ground senbon laying most of his body. Haku throws senbon straight at vital points on Sasuke's body with regret filtering into their eyes as the senbon got closer to their target. Splosh The blood hit the ground.

-____-Hinata's Point Of View-____-

With Kakashi, I engage Zabuza. I was already in my Jyuuken stance when we got close enough to fight or talk to Zabuza. Zabuza lunged at us I used my ability to stretch to dodge his attacks while getting a few counter attacks here and there. I then notice that I hadn't even blocked one pathway so far. But that's impossible; I hit him multiple times. Could he be reopening them with a high amount of chakra? He is known for being the demon of Kiri but being able to do things like this you have to be insane with chakra. "Hatake Kakashi was showed up by his Genin student, isn't that sad." Zabuza taunts.

"Your student is fairing better than you against my student," Kakashi replies.

" We both know who's going to win." Zabuza states.

"Yeah try to get a new student Zabuza." Kakashi states.

"You used to be an S rank shinobi in the bingo book, and now you are A-ranked shinobi. I have to wonder if it exaggerates your ability. I heard that you walk around Konoha reading smut and giggling like a pervert." Zabuza informs.

"I would do no such things in Konoha." Kakashi states.

"Kakashi-Sensei does that." I intervene.

Zabuza and Kakashi look at me with weird looks. "What I told him the truth." I clarify for Kakashi's sake *cough* Cough*.

Zabuza looked like he was stifling a smirk when he heard that. Kakashi, however, was not amused. Zabuza and Kakashi must have somehow completely forgotten about the conversation that had just happened because they started fighting as if there was no talking beforehand. Zabuza tried to cleave straight through Kakashi, but Kakashi backed away and threw a kunai at Zabuza. Zabuza made no move to dodge or block and took the kunai to the face. That Zabuza then turned into a pool of water signifying that it was a Mizu Bunshin. " Remember when it comes to water I am superior." Zabuza brags.

I quickly try to get behind him to take out a tenketsu point when I thought he was going to dodge he took the hit straight on before turning into water. "Kakashi look at your students," Zabuza advises to Kakashi.

"Why so you can hit me when I look away?" Kakashi asks wanting to know if this is some tactic or something.

"No just look it shows the results I wanted." Zabuza clarifies.

I sweat drop they are talking like they are best friends when we are attacking each other. Curiosity killed the cat, good thing I am not a cat because I want to know what happened too, is Sasuke down? I turn my head and shock fills my body. One of my teammates was now sleeping with the angels.

Uzumaki Naruto was dead.

-____-Fin-____-

( 1100 words ) I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter. Today I have updated three stories in three hours, and it took 2 hours to create them, I read books for an hour don't judge me it helps me write... I hope that I see you guys in the next update. Goodbye - The ForgottenOrange

Finished and or published 3/1/17 ( March 1, 2017)