Ch. 15

-_____-Third person Point of View-_____-

The Sandaime was having as good of a day as possible. The Sandaime couldn't say he was having a good day, his unofficial grandchild was dead. Uzumaki Naruto, just thinking about him made the Sandaime come close to tears, even his own wife's death didn't effect him as much as Naruto's death. The Sandaime was married to his wife for decades, but he only knew Naruto for 13 years at best, yet Naruto had made that much more of an income, Naruto was a genius in making people fall to his whim, and being a regular genius made him dangerous. Naruto could play the game without anyone knowing what the game was, and what Naruto could be doing. 

The Sandaime was in a state of anguish, his mourning reaching a all time high. The tension in the Hokage tower made Danzo shake in fear, for a Hokage was sad, was broken. The Sandaime would give anything for Naruto to return, he wanted his grandson, he wanted his family. Asuma saw him in his distressed state and called him out for it. "You cry for his death, but when I left for an undetermined about of time, you hadn't shed a tear. Is he more important?" Asuma accused.

The Sandaime couldn't do much but continue crying, balling out his emotions, years of tears escaping his eyes in a free fall away from him. He felt like a waterfall, he just wanted everything to go back to normal, he wanted his Naruto back. But nothing would ever bring Naruto back to him. The Great Naruto bridge, Naruto's only farewell, Naruto's only true achievement, getting a bridge named after him. Naruto payed the ultimate sacrifice, and water country did their best to honor it with everything they had, everything they will have.

 "Get me Jiraiya!" The Sandaime ordered his secretary.

"O-of course Hokage-Sama." The secretary had replied fearing that they would gain the wrath of the Sandaime.

The Sarutobi then left back into his office. The secretary sighed in relief that she wasn't going to die, be tortured, or anything else painful. 

The secretary, of course tried everything to try to find Jiraiya of the Sannin.  She looked at all of the shinobi bars, all of the stores, she sprinted everywhere praying that she could find Jiraiya. She was tired after it all so, she ended up at the onsen to take a break. That is when she heard a perverted giggle, which was a dead give away to who it was. "Jiraiya of the Sannin I need you to come with me to the Hokage's office." She had stated with authority.

"Why should I do that?" He questioned.

"You should do it because the Sandaime ordered you to, and he is in a terrible mood. He told me to warn you about castration should you not come." She answered.

With that the Sannin has left the area and sprinted to the Hokage office. Sprinting over the wall, into the balcony. He crouched through the open window. "What's the problem Sensei?" Jiraiya asks. 

"How are you handling things?" The Sandaime asked his former student. 

"I'm trying my best." Jiraiya replied.

Right after he had finished that though, an inspiring sun kissed blonde walked into the room...

-_____-Fin-_____-

( 605 words) Yes I am quite aware that was a short chapter. I just really wanted it done so my bad for any mistakes. I am also aware that this is told in past tense unlike the rest of the story. I still hope that you guys enjoyed this update. -The ForgottenOrange

Finished/ Published 3/23/17