Chapter 25

-______-Naruto's Point of View -______-

Heading to the training ground is always fun. You never know if a wild Sasuke pops out of nowhere and you immediately react by throwing a pokeball that somehow got into your pocket. I of course hoped that the pokeball would catch my brother but it was not meant to be. "Naruto what in gods name was that for?" Sasuke asks confused.

"Naruto use Kunai." I order myself throwing a kunai at Sasuke, making sure not to hit any vital organs.

"What the heck Naruto?" Sasuke asks.

"Throw pokeball." I state throwing the pokeball I randomly got at Sasuke.

"What the hel-" Sasuke starts when the pokeball hits his face.

I watch as the pokeball shakes once... Twice.......... Thrice...... Fourth.... Caught. "Uchiha Sasuke was caught!" I yell to the sky. 

"Uchiha Sasuke come out of the closet." I order. (The Pokemon Stuff was just a joke so please ignore it and go on with the rest of this chapter)

"I AM NOT GAY!!!" Sasuke dreams.

"You have UKE in your name, how could you not be gay?" I question.

"MY PARENTS ARE JUST NOT NICE!" Sasuke retorts.

"Want me to kill them for you?" I ask murder in my eyes, trying to look psychotic.

"They are you parents too." Sasuke states.

"That isn't an answer." I respond coldly.

"No I do not want you to kill our parents." Sasuke replies near tears.

"Were you lying, I could hear your heart rate increase in the proportions that accumulate to lying?" I ask, coldly without any emotion, without remorse.

"No I wasn't." Sasuke tries.

"You really do want me to  kill your parents, don't you. Of course, your parents knew you were going to be gay since you were born, and now that you are gay you don't want them to find out and mock you for saying 'I told you so.' You really don't know the truth, they know your dating him yet you try to hide it from them, even though they are your  biological family, something I don't have." I state staring at him.

"Please don't kill my parents." Sasuke begs.

"Welp, I have parent killing to do, see you later Sasuke." I state using Shunshin to head back to the Uchiha compound.

"Okay guys  I may have messed with his head a tiny bit but hopefully we will have enough time to make this a good efficient kill." I tell my partners who nod their heads. 

-______- Later -______-

"Tou-San, Kaa-San!" Sasuke yells when he reaches the compound.

I quickly wave to Itachi to put on the genjutsu. "Sasu-Sasuke." Itachi mumbles, crawling to Sasuke with various injuries.

"What happened Nii-San?" Sasuke asks.

"He killed them, he killed them all." Itachi states lying in a pool of his own blood.

"Who did he take you down?" Sasuke asks looking at Itachi confused.