Chapter 18 (Real one)

-______-Third Person Point of View -______-

Sarutobi Hiruzen was not having a good day. There was a lot of paper work, his successor felt like taking a two year long coma that has yet to end, and Naruto was still dead. Okay the last one should be self explanatory because not many people are known to have come back to life after death. Minato however has been in his comatose state ever since he learned of Naruto's state. After of course he went and beat the person Naruto sacrificed himself for, to an inch of his life only stopping when someone said that he would be stopping on Naruto's grave if he were to kill Sasuke. After words Minato passed out on the waiting bench outside of the Hokage's office and from there he remained sleeping until someone announced that Minato had somehow induced himself into a coma. 

"Why did Naruto have to die?" The Sandaime wonders.

"Maybe Kami wanted their last true subordinate." Kakashi replies coming out of nowhere.

"Maybe Kami wanted to spite us for how Naruto was treated during his first four years of life." Jiraiya adds coming out of the window.

"Maybe they wanted to do the Uchiha another grievance." Fugaku states.

"Huh, we will never get an answer will we?" Hiruzen asks.

"We may cling to the hope that we will find out, and with that hope we may find some kind of peace." Jiraiya states trying to stay the optimistic. 

"Ever the optimistic Jiraiya." Fugaku states slightly glaring at the Sannin.

"If no one else is an optimistic then you can count on me to try to lighten up your day." Jiraiya yells.

"That's the only reason we keep you around." Hiruzen joked.

"That and Icha Icha." Kakashi adds. 

"I feel like I'm being used." Jiraiya joked.

"You are." Fugaku states using his emotionless tone for this certain sentence.

"Shouldn't you be training your sons?" Hiruzen asks the Uchiha.

"Itachi said he was going to be training Sasuke today." Fugaku answered.

Team Seven may no longer be a true team, but they still do C rank missions together from time to time, and with two Jounin level combatants in Kakashi and Sasuke then most missions would be a breeze but they stayed with C rank missions all the time. Two extremely powered Genin and their Jounin leader, a said tale if you know what happened to the third one. But we don't have to go over that again so we should go back to being a happy fun times story right? Well it's too bad for you because this story was never meant to be happy, the pairings are just pairings, I never said as the author I was going to explore those pairings, I never said anybody was going to be happy, but for now you're going to have to see what happens next or else you won't know if this is one of those generic run of the mill Naruto comes back from the dead and is stronger and has an odd vengeance for Konoha. Why do you think I had him be adopted by the Uchiha. For fun times and giggles among the Uchiha. 

The truth is that the plot I am slowly developing here has the hope of angering the crowd in such a way that they like the story. I am joking about the last part, nobody should enjoy this story in all honesty, I am a young writer that is prone to make mistakes others would notice right away but I am ignorant because in my mind everything makes sense, albeit I know that what ever happens in my mind differs from the view of most of society, I am constantly toning down my thoughts for this story, I mean this story would have at least four thousand more words had I wanted it too, and it would have only been explanations about everything that the characters say from the characters point of view. But seeing as how I'm taking up most of this chapters words with this, maybe I should stop and go back to the plot, if there is a plot and everything I have said in the past two hundred words are true. I hope you guys see everything I see, because while I am ignorant to things like grammar and how to correctly state things, and yes I saw your review Jouis about how I just said that Naruto is a genius without easing it in but at the moment that I wrote that, which was in early November just a few months after school had started and I had yet to truly care for my writing, I mean at that time all of my other stories had taken off and this one was way behind, at around five parts my newer story had almost the same amount of views. But this shouldn't concern you right, it shouldn't have mattered that in the mind of the author that this story was flopping for him to take his mind off of it for a little moment before developing a plot for this story. I took that break, it went from late November to nearly Christmas when I updated, and now I am updating every week and sometimes I update twice or three times if you're truly lucky or unlucky if you dislike my story.