Chapter 20

-_____- Third Person Point of View -_____-

Namikaze Minato and Jiraiya looked at Sunagakure through their window, marveling about how such a happy village could be planning an attack on them. Albeit Sunagakure didn't know that Minato was going to be there for the fight, which made the Konoha shinobi out strength their opponent, at this point Sunagakure's only hope is that numbers will prevail over skill. Iwagakure already knows that numbers will not prevail because they have a first hand experience of Minato destroying armies by himself in the blink of an eye, overall Sunagakure was screwed. "Where are they going to ambush us again?" Minato questions.

"The hot springs, somehow they found out that both me and Kakashi are perverts." Jiraiya answers.

"As if you try to hide the fact that you're a pervert." Minato retorts. 

"True, true." Jiraiya admits.

"I'm going to need you to wait at the hot springs until they attack, and when they attack I want you to throw the Hiraishin kunai that you keep on you and summon me so we can show the might of Konoha to other villagers." Minato states as if he was in a rally.

"'Might of Konoha' really, you couldn't say anything better than that. May I remind you that each of the villagers attacking Konoha have at least one tailed beast, Kumogakure and Iwagakure having two of them. Konoha only has me and you as power houses and compared to the other ones we are a bit frail." Jiraiya reminds.

"Of course we are going to be looking frail. We are going to be attacked by the other four great villages after all. Which is why we have to fight Sunagakure to a standstill in a intimidative way, and act as if it's Sunagakure's fault for the fight and the losses they get." Minato replies.

"Or this could end up backfiring and make the other villages think that we are so weak that we have to take down the weakest village to show our strength." Jiraiya states.

"That may be but that is a risk we are going to have to take." Minato responds.

"We truly don't have to do this Minato, we could after all go after Kirigakure and do the same thing without as much back lash." Jiraiya tries.

"We already have this set up for Sunagakure so we should take the opportunity and you should stop questioning your Kage's ideas." Minato states ending off in a threat. 

"Fine, fine, now what?" Jiraiya questions.

"We've been over the plan!" Minato screams in frustration.

"Oh, yeah." Jiraiya states sheepishly.

'Why do I have to have a stupid Sensei' Minato questions in his thoughts. 

-_____-Later at the hot springs -_____-

"You think we can take them?" One Suna Anbu asks.

"Not at the slightest, which is why we are the distraction." The other Anbu replies.

"I kinda forgot about that." The first Suna Anbu replies.

"And this is why we don't let newbies take complicated jobs." The second Anbu replies.

"I have been in Anbu for one year!" The younger Suna Anbu states.

"That's impressive, most of us die at the ripe age of two months in, which makes me wonder why we are terminating our alliance with Konohagakure." The older Anbu sarcastically states before going to a more serious tone.

"I know, especially with Namikaze Minato coming back to life." The younger Anbu states with a confused look under his mask.

"What confuses me more is the fact that we are going to be targeting the last people with a bond with Namikaze Minato other than maybe the Sandaime Hokage." The older Anbu replies.

"I have an odd feeling that we aren't going to survive this." The younger one states with an odd feeling in his gut.

"You should always have that feeling when you go into a fight, it increases your senses, which in turn makes you more prepared for random things happening in the battle." The older Anbu states, trying to act sagely.

"You do not pull of the 'Sagely' act as well as someone I know, or someone who is actually old enough to act as if they are the same age as dirt." The younger Anbu replies.

"That was quite rude." The older Anbu states.

"Well good luck out there." The younger Anbu states leaving.

"Good luck my son." The older Anbu whispers as he watched his son leave him.

"I know what you're feeling, your son leaving you with a high chance of not coming back and add the fact that you didn't tell him you're his father." A mysterious person states.

"Thanks I just hope we survive this so I can talk this over with him." The father replies thinking that he is talking to an ally.

"Don't worry you'll both meet up in heaven soon enough." The mysterious person states.

"Who are you?" The father asks falling into a defensive stance.

"Too late." Minato states slitting the throat of his fellow father.

Minato quickly flashed to the son without the notorious yellow flash of course, for he didn't want his position to be compromised. "The person you just talked to was your father." Minato whispered into the sons ear.

"As if he could be my father, he always acts cold around me as if he has a vengeance against me." The son states.

"He's just not good at giving parental love is all." Minato states.

"Are you going to ask me to try to understand him?" The son asks sharply.

"Nope, all I hope is that you talk to him in the afterlife." Minato states.

"Wh-" The son starts only to be met with a kunai embedded inside of his throat.

"As fun as this father son counselling has been I have to go, I bid you adieu" Minato states leaving the corpses of the father and the son.

'How I wish the son was Naruto and I was the father and of course we don't die like these people.' Minato wishes, thinking about the family he just murdered.

Minato thus walked up to the next few Suna Anbu and murdered them in a flash.

-_____-Fin-_____-

I'm sorry for such a long wait and of course a chapter that isn't worthy of that wait. I'm trying to start the next update in a few minutes to try and catch up to lost time. After I finished my current goal I already have my next goal set up and well all I have to do is complete this goal.  Oh and on a side note, on Wattpad this story has over 5,000 views, and I would like to thank you all for that, while on Fanfiction I have 7,154 views which is amazing, I hope you guys continue reading my stories because it means a lot, especially when you know that thousands of people have read your stories. Please comment or leave a review because I love to respond to things via private messages or a straight up reply. On another side note, I recently heard from someone that Club Penguin has been officially closed, and that saddened me because I use to be a complete boss at that game(Take no shame my young oranges.) I hope you guys enjoyed this update. I hope to see you all in the next update. - ForgottenOrange

Finished/ Updated 4/17/17