Chapter 18

Minato Namikaze was angry. He heard of his sons death and went ballistic. He marched right over and killed each and every Uchiha there, causing the Uchiha massacre. He walked into the arena during the Chuunin exams and destroyed everything there causing what seemed like a Chuunin exam invasion. He nearly killed Hiruzen almost causing the death of the Sandaime Hokage. He murdered the author so that there were no witnesses. He stood there with a proud smile on his face because of how well he worked and efficiently. Not even the second paragraph and he destroyed Konoha and killed the author. Minato was happy with his work so he wrote himself off of the Naruto script and made himself disappear making the Yondaime Hokage someone else and Naruto's father someone else, Minato felt bad for Kushina but he knew that she would probably be better off with someone that wouldn't kill their own existence because their son got killed.

I'm sorry for this but I had no Idea what to put down for this chap-

"DIE!!!!!!!." Minato states pointing the kunai towards me.

"We can talk about this Minato, I can laugh at you and you go across the fourth wall back into your home." I negotiate. 

"That's a terrible idea, now DIE!" He states throwing the kunai at me.

Hello there Minato here and now I am the bolded one, the one that causes everyone in this story to quake hhahhahhhahahahaaaahhahhhhhhahhhhhahahhahahahahhahahhhahhahahahaha

-______-Fin -_____- 

I hope you guys enjoyed the April fools thing. For I, Namikaze Minato wrote most of it, except for when that pesky author tried to continue writing it. I mean who takes a kunai in the head, heart, and other organs and still try to write their story. I hope you guys enjoyed this update and I hope to see you in the next one. - Namikaze Minato

Finished/ Published APRIL FOOLS