Ch.14

-_____- Hinata's Point of View -_____-

His death shocked us, it made the world seem that much worse. Uzumaki Naruto was the bright in the world. He was my sun, I valued him so much. He was without a doubt the strongest shinobi of this graduating class, and he died. What hope do the rest of us have? Naruto went one versus one with Momochi Zabuza and won. Nobody thought that the apprentice could kill him. That bastard, leaving us all, he shouldn't have left us, he could've let Uchiha Sasuke die, but he didn't. Why must he try to protect people. Why must he be so loyal to his friends, to this village? 

He didn't deserve death, yet he knocked at it's door and ushered himself inside. Naruto shouldn't have moved, and just taunt death knowing that he had the upper hand, but he didn't, he chose to sacrifice himself for Sasuke. Sasuke has been grieving like a maniac, most people hadn't seen him show emotions let alone unbearable grief. Naruto is probably sad that Sasuke is doing this or mocking him. The only nice thing that I can really take from this is that Naruto is with his parents now. I owe Naruto my life, he was the one to help me keep my heiress status, he is the one who showed me to be confident. 

Naruto was an inspiration. I think the Sandaime's grandson can attest to that. The village almost seemed to slow down into a grieving period. They lost their Uzumaki Naruto, but I lost my Uzumaki Naruto. Naruto probably wants everyone on team Seven to live their lives to the fullest. But I may end up failing that, I will probably be killed on a mission, I mean Naruto was team Seven's strength, he was our protector, without him we can't run at the same efficiency. Naruto was integrated into every plan. Team Seven needs Naruto, I need Naruto

"Hinata, how are you doing?" Kiba asks breaking me out of my thoughts. 

"I'm living." I answer.

"What are you doing on the Yondaime's head?" Kiba asks.

"I heard that Naruto went here to calm down, so I came here too." I reply honestly. 

"Naruto will be harder to forget if you follow the same routine as him." Kiba states.

"I don't want to forget, he shall be my motivation to become stronger, like he was. 

"Hinata, in my eyes you are already much better than Naruto." Kiba states.

"Are you flirting with me?" I ask dangerously.

"No- Maybe-possibly-yes I am flirting with you." He admits reluctantly. 

I get into a Jyuuken stance, and then he sprints away, down the hill... He never learned that tree climbing exercise, so I got to watch him tumble down the hill, hitting rocks among other items sticking out, is that Kakashi and Gai racing up the hill towards Kiba's body? Kakashi and Gai, showing explicit volumes of flexibility somehow curve their bodies to make a bridge that Kiba rolls under before sprinting again. It was truly a sight to behold. 

Kiba, falling then lands on Akamaru, who was walking up the hill at a leisurely pace as if trying to avoid people. Kiba then splatters Akamaru and himself onto the pavement, somehow making it look like someone had painted their bodies onto the mountain. Kiba had become Naruto in the fashion that he did the impossible, which was a common thing on team seven, Naruto beat Momochi Zabuza to the ground, then lost and killed by Zabuza's students.  I wonder how the Uchiha's must feel, Naruto was one of their members, the son of the Yondaime and the clan head. 

-____-Third person Point of View-____-

Naruto's death hadn't effected Hinata by her lonesome, all of his friends were also widely mourning his death... Oh wait he didn't have any other friends except for Shikamaru, the author must have not forgotten that, for he is the only one forgotten because he is the ForgottenOrange /////// Who added that to the script?....

-_____-Back to normal (Authors)-_____-

Naruto's death wasn't only pushing Hinata to the brink of insanity, it also was helping people around Konoha. For example Kiba is still tumbling down the Hokage Mountain which seems to be increasing in size whenever he comes close to hitting the ground. Is that his sister and clan heir to the Inuzuka climbing the hill together? Did her dog just use the restroom on Kiba and Akamaru? Does the world even want to know?

Other than Kiba and Hinata Naruto's death was also effecting his former classmate Haruno Sakura. 'Now  that Naruto's dead then that means that Sasuke may no longer be into his brother in some kind of yaoi incest, and he will have more time for me. His perfect, single, hot, hor-, peaceful, fang-friend.' Those were the thoughts of Haruno Sakura. It's not as if I would allow yaoi in my book, in all honestly I ship Saku-Death, who with me?

Did anyone other than Hinata actually care. Umino Iruka, Naruto's former sensei, is someone who might care about Naruto. 'That bastard killed himself to make sure he would never have to pay me back for the ramen I bought for him.' Iruka thought. Iruka, someone who only bought Naruto ramen once...

Let us check the Sandaime's head, someone who was the practical grandfather for Naruto. 'He will be coming soon and he will help me from this nightmare, or will he stay and watch as I get pummeled to death. Oh yes he would probably watch me die, I should have bought him ramen before he died.' The Sandaime's thought should not be looked into because they are ridiculous, I mean who would come after the Sandaime? Other than Root, Orochimaru, Iwagakure as a whole, Kumo, all of the Jinchuuriki's, my other members from different stories, The Paperwork, the Uchiha family, I mean who could possibly hate the Sandaime.

The Uchiha clan are filled with cold heartless bastards so there is no point in looking into this situation any further. 

-_____-Meanwhile -_____-

The entire Uchiha clan were all crying, absolute sadness reeked into the air, suffocating the inhabitants. Sasuke, Itachi, and Fugaku were leading the way with the most tears, after all they were the closest people to him. Meanwhile Uchiha Mikoto was looking at the Uchiha clan with a odd look on your face. "I know you all are sad but having a crying contest is ridiculous." The Uchiha states. Prompting most of the Uchiha's to stop crying and go home..

-_____-Fin-_____-

(1155)That was fun to right so I hoped that you guys enjoyed it. I hope to see each and every single one of you people in the next update. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed it, but if  you didn't enjoy it then please leave a comment so that  I can become a better writer. - The ForgottenOrange7141

Finished/ Published 3/21/17