Chapter 27

-______-Naruto's Point of View-______-

I wish that the first nine answers weren't easy, I mean who wouldn't know Jounin, need to know information, that has been slightly edited to be told to other villages. Everyone but me because I am a smart boy....

"The 45 minutes are up, now before we start question number ten has a rule, the rule is that if you answer incorrectly you shall never be able to take a Chunin exams again,." Ibiki states.

"That's unfair, there are people who have taken this test before." Kiba yells.

"That may be true, but you all are unlucky because I am the proctor to this exam." Ibiki responds.

Several teams left, teammates got mad at other teammates, until there was only 15 teams left. "Anymore want to leave?" Ibiki questions.

After a few minutes of silences Ibiki smiled. "You all pass." He states right before the window crashes, glass crashing and spreading across the floors.

"45 shinobi left, nice job thinning the herd Ibiki." Anko applauds.

"Anko you have a job." Ibiki responds.

"Oh yeah! Hello I am the proctor for the second phase of the Chunin exams, meet me at training ground 44 and if you are not there in an hour then you will be kicked out." Anko warns jumping away like an insane person, but then again she is an insane person.

"Let's go to training ground 44." I order my teammates.

We quickly arrive at training ground 44. "Hey Anko, how ya been?" I ask.

"I've been doing good, what about you Gaki?" She asks getting up in front of my face, putting her, er, um toys... In front of my eyes.

"I-I'm doing yo- good, I'm doing good thanks for asking." I reply looking at her.

"I could even make you fall under my knees with my looks, with looks like these I can enslave everybody as my bds-" Anko starts.

"Everyone's here." I interrupt trying not to look at her near transparent clothing.

"Thanks Gaki, now who wants to take shots from my -" Anko starts again.

"ME!" Mr. Clown yells.

Anko walks up to Mr. Clown and suffocates him with her tools "How did you enjoy that?" Anko asks sarcastically.

"It felt amazing, please do it again Anko-Sama." Mr. Clown begs.

"This story is rated pg 13." The authors states.

"But you when you created chapter 1 in November you switched it to Mature just in case because you didn't know what exactly the guidelines for how bloody something could end up being with descriptive details. So it could work." A random person (Probably AmandaLeckerman) states.

"Yes but at the moment the ranking has gone back to regular so just accept the facts and live life how it's supposed to be without a thirteen year old making odd jokes." The authors states going back into the corner.

"What do you mean, 'going back into the corner?" The author asks enraged.

"I meant going back into hiding my lord." I answer quickly.

"It better be." The author states before leaving this story to continue on its own.

"To pass this test you must get a different team's scroll, that scroll must be the opposite of the scroll in your possession and you must head into a the center of the training ground to catch pass." Anko states.

"What if we don't get a second scroll?" Someone asks.

"Well you have five days to get the scroll from another team and to the tower." Anko answers the random person.

"What are we going to eat in the forest?" Choji asks.

"You are going to eat whatever you find, warning in advance, some berries are poisonous." Anko warns.

"So we are venturing into a forest, which has poisonous berry's, and from what you said a low amount of food source, for five days, in a battle to the death with everyone else that is entering the forest, just so that we have a chance to become Chuunin?" Shikamaru asks, hoping that he wasn't correct for once.

"You are completely spot on, so a Nara's genius isn't just lies told, one day you may even be able to come up with a strategy that ,with a few dozen Jounin could take Naruto down." Anko states.

"Here Hinata will keep the scroll, in a seal to keep it away from people." I state, neither refusing my idea.

"Head to a gate and get prepared to begin." Anko orders.

-_____-Fin-_____-

So I'm going to admit, that was a lazy attempt and one of the shortest updates in months. I am sorry for the disappointing update, and I'm also sorry about being too lazy to put an Omake. Now not everything or really anything in this book is going cannon, (Other than Naru-Hina and the Kyubi/Naruto's parents thing) everything else is fun times, ya know. So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. See you in the next update. -ForgottenOrange

Finished/Published 6/24/17