Omake

"I'm too tired to write." The author complains with a hurt wrist and a left eye that is constantly in pain.

"Write the story, or else." The fans the author wishes he has replies.

"Fine but only for you." The author states, before realizing he was talking to himself.

"You truly are lonely." The reader states leaving the story, before joining mind you.

"Ignore this and go back to reading the story!" The author orders.

-______-Naruto's Point of View -______-

"I am Gaara, OF THE FUNK." Gaara states making weird colors.

"Really Citrus." The fans ask deadpanned.

"YOU'RE NOT REAL, NOT OF THIS IS REAL, I'M NOT REAL, THIS IS NOT REAL, NON OF THIS COULD BE REAL, YOU'RE JUST FIGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION LIKE THE REST OF THEM, NOBODY ELSE CAN SEE YOU, YOU'RE A TYPE OF DETERRENT TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY INSANITIES." The author states hyperventilating.

"We both know that I'm real, right?" The fans ask.

"You weren't there for me, you don't understand how I act, how I think, how I work with my problems." The authors screams with tears blearing down his face.

"You've taken this joke well past any scraps of sanity Citrus, you need to stop." Angel_Demon_Otaku chides with a warm smile.

"Even you don't think I'm sane, see readers, you see how far I've sunk into this terrible hole?" The authors asks.

"I meant that the joke you're putting in this chapter is a bad one, you don't know what other people are going through, but remember, this chapter is only a joke in all ways, not a single part of this chapter has reached any truths." Angel states.

"Well some of the jokes were kinda true, but they can be ignored for now, until I get hangry and go on a rant eating cheese its and ruining Ramadan." The authors states.

"What am I doing here?" I (Naruto) asks confused.

"MEMORY ERASING SEAL!" The author yells before planting something on my forehead knocking me unconscious.

-_____-Fin-_____-

All jokes aside I will be updating chapter 26 some time soon, and if you comment where I got the gaara of the funk joke from I will dedicate Prologue to you. Thank you Kaka-Kun for commenting on the last chapter. Your unreliable author (I started this a goddamn month ago) Citrus.

Started 5/7/17

Finished/Punblished 6/8/17