Ch.5

-___-Naruto's POV-___-

Being in a home with others is weird. First they tell me to sleep, then they wake up late at around 5 PM and try to wake me and Sasuke up. I still have yet to meet this Itachi person, so I am starting to believe he is a, what is it called... There it is Itachi is a fake brother. I think that I should go downstairs now I have been in my thoughts for far too long. I arrive and see Fugaku, Mikoto, and some Uchiha. "Hello Kaa-San and Fugaku. If I may can I ask who the other Uchiha is?" I greet with a question.

"Hello Naruto! This is your brother Itachi." Mikoto responds.

"Wow I was starting to think that Itachi was a fake brother conjured up by his mind to relieve loneliness. I still remember my fake friend, Kunai-San he for some reason was always helping the attackers. But when we were alone he cut off a lot less skin." I state.

"Naruto they are not fake friends and Kunai-San was not your friend if he attacked you. They are called imaginary friends and as you can see Itachi is not one of them." Mikoto states. I stare at her with wide eyes.

"What does imaginary mean?" I ask confused.

"Don't you know what imagination is?" She asks back.

"No of course not. Demon can't get book or Demon gets skinned those are the basic rules of the village." I state.

"What do you mean Demons can't read book?" She inquires.

"Don't you know that rule. The librarian said that everyone knows that rule. Do you live under a rock?" I question.

"Naruto that is not a rule. The librarian just hates you for no reason." She replies.

"She has perfect reason because before I was born I had killed her husband. Although I am still thinking about how that is possible I understand that if I try to read she skins most of my arm. Did you know having your entire arm skinned off hurts?" I ramble.

"Naruto how do you have such a vast knowledge of words if you can't read." Itachi asks.

"Well Kakashi-Nii-San and Dog-San sometimes give me a gift in a book or a story." I reply.

"Well Naruto do you wish to become a ninja." Fugaku asks.

"Hai!(Yes)" I inform.

"Good to hear in a few years I see you surpassing Itachi." Fugaku states.

-___-2 Year Later-___-

I'm still waking up and I know that today is going to be a good day. Why you ask because Sasuke and I are going to be starting the academy. From what I heard from Itachi is that we should watch out for fan girls while at the academy and wearing Uchiha clothes. I ordered Miso ramen which I haven't eaten in awhile due to Itachi and Fugaku telling me that Ramen is going to stunt my growth.

As if Ramen was made from the gods so why would it stunt growth. But I digest.(pun intended.)I hope that these fan girl things aren't too terrible I'd hate having to ruin the shirt Kaa-San made for me. I really don't want to make her mad, I saw Itachi accidentally make her mad once and she went ballistic attacking Itachi.

Fugaku and Mikoto are getting us lost (ahem) leading us to the academy. I spot a female in distress so I rush in. I noticed that this poor girl was being bullied by older kids. What rude kids I better try to get them away from her. "Hey get away from that girl." I yell while I charge at them.

"What are you going to do poke us until we collapse?" One of the bullies ask.

"No punching is easier." I respond striking the one touching the female straight across their jaw. I then kick the closest person in the face and I lunge at the last person punching him in the gut. Not giving him a chance to get back up I kick him in the uh...area...