*11*

Zayn chuckles breathlessly, lips parted and cheeks flushed as he works his fingers past the rim. His toes curl, legs spreading to allow the camera to get a better view. He hadn't planned on doing a show, but he was already worked up from a short time with Liam, and disappointed he couldn't spend tonight with him like he had hoped, and getting on camera allowed him to distract himself.

At least from the way his chest feels so heavy with feelings he isn't used to, but not from the way he imagines the feel of Liam's fingers against his skin, and thinking about the way he has taken up to bruising Zayn's throat. They don't talk about it, and Zayn doesn't want to - he likes them, the hickes and his roommates seem to be too distracted with their own problems to notice.

Zayn eyes the chat screen, once again looking for Wolfie93 like he has for the past couple of shows. He is worried about him as silly as it seems. He has gone two years never missing a single show, and now he is nowhere to be found.

"Oh fuck," Zayn groans, biting hard at his bottom lip as he reaches that bundle of nerves. He trembles, his cock twitching out dribbles of precome against his belly. He pulls his fingers away, repositioning himself on the bed so the camera can capture the way his hole clenches -

A knock at his door makes him go stone still, panic pouring through him. He waits a moment before there is another knock and he is whispering apologies to the audience. Everyone is supposed to be gone for at least another hour, and he was supposed to have plenty of time to do a quick show.

He moves at a super fast speed, throwing his toys under his bed and tugging the comforter he had been laying on onto the floor as he wrangles on a pair of joggers and a top, stumbling across the carpet and nearly face planting into his desk chair.

"Zayn?"

Zayn's heart races as he hears Liam's voice through the door. Of course, out of everyone it could be. Of course. Liam is supposed to be at work for like two more hours, according to the clock that blinks brightly on his desk.

"One moment, babe," Zayn calls, trying to sound casual but he is sure he fails.

He picks up his computer before setting it on the desk carefully. He takes one last glance at his room to make sure everything seems normal, well his normal mess, before he opens the door.

A grin tugs at Liam's lips, his curls falling in front of his forehead. He doesn't say anything when the door opens, only steps past the threshold, his hands reaching to cup Zayn's cheeks.

"Left work early," he murmurs, ducking his head forward to brush the words against Zayn's lips. "Rather be with you."

Zayn curls his arms around Liam's back, trying to use the warmth of his skin to ease the rapid way his heart beats and the panic that still lingers through him. "Yeah?"

Liam nods, guiding Zayn backwards some. "And we're alone."

Zayn groans quietly, tilting his head when Liam finally pushes his lips against his own. He doesn't know if Liam can feel the sweat that clings to his skin or notices the smell of sex in the room, and he hopes he is enough to distract it from him if he can.

"Not botherin' you?" Liam says between kisses as he guides Zayn backwards. His fingers span against his back, traveling to the dip in his lower spine and pulling him flush against him.

"No," Zayn breathes nervously as Liam's lips scrape down to his jaw, the scratch of his beard making his skin feel raw. He tangles his fingers in Liam's shirt, tugging it up his back because he needs it off. He wants to feel as much of Liam's bare skin as he can. "Was just thinking about you."