*1*

Liam huffs out an overwhelmed breath, digging his fingers against his thighs as he watches the man on the screen. He is captivating, truly - entrancing Liam with the dance of his fingers against the bulge of muscle at his belly, the way his swollen red lips part and the way his thick eyelashes span across the high of his sharp cheekbones. The bluish glow against his skin and the way his thick eyebrows push together when a rough sound vibrates in his throat. It is arousing, just watching him get turned on by himself.

He always does this - teases, like he knows how badly his viewers want to be able to feel what the pads of his fingertips feel. The warmth of his skin, the feel of his muscles flexing as he rotates his hips. Or at least, that is what Liam wants - to feel his smooth skin under his rougher palms, to cradle his hips and tongue at the skin stretched taut over his muscles.

Liam groans softly, cock twitching underneath the confines of the briefs he still wears as he watches the corners of the man's lips quirk up. The man dips his hands lower, fingers scratching at the hair trailing underneath his belly button.

Bradford is what Liam calls him, having been given no name other than his username. It fits, BradfordBadBoy, with the ink dancing up his arms and scattered across his chest, slipping down his sides and hugging at his hips. And then there is the silver hair, which always takes on a bluish tone from the computer. He looks familiar somehow, but Liam just tells himself it is because of the two years he has been watching him get off. He would know if he has ever crossed paths with someone as beautiful as Bradford.

"Want me to take it off?" He whispers, words rolling off of his tongue in his thick accent. Liam nods foolishly, sliding his palm between his legs as he watches Bradford tug at the red material stretched over his length.

He cups himself in sync with the man on the computer, easing his palm down his length and squeezing himself - just a pressure that makes a twist of arousal flow through his limbs. Bradford's eyes flick open, lips parting even more around a long exhale as he does the same. His tongue swipes across his bottom lip - a habit that he does more than a handful of times each show, but it still affects Liam the same.

It is maddeningly slow, the way the man on the computer slides off his briefs. Stopping after sliding one side down his hip to drag a thumb across the band, teasing at where the head of his cock pokes out from underneath the material. Liam's heart thuds heavy in his chest, and he feels kind of silly since he has seen the man's cock plenty of times but he feels addicted, desperate for just a glimpse to satiate his craving.

Liam shoves a hand underneath his briefs as Bradford walks closer to the camera, stepping out of his briefs and making himself comfortable in a too familiar chair. His legs shift up, feet seemingly flat on a surface Liam can't see - or wouldn't care about, because his eyes are intent on his belly.

It is obscene the way the thick of his prick looks, heavy and leaking against his bunched up belly. Bradford rubs a thumb up the underside, moaning softly before dragging the pad of his finger against the slit. He always does that too, teases at the head before getting a proper grip around himself.

Liam moans, pumping his cock slowly - wishing he could better imagine those slender fingers of Bradford's wrapped around himself instead of his thicker ones, his tongue sliding against Liam's skin the way it always does across his bottom lip. Liam wants to taste his skin too, drag his teeth over the gun tattooed at his hip, or the heart shaped tattoo on the other side. He wants to make his own tattoos in between them, mouth shaped and purpled.

He makes a mental note to buy headphones for his new flat as Bradford's whimpers echo throughout the room, because there is no doubt in his mind that Niall would never let him live this down if he finds out. He has cancelled his plans with Lou and him tonight to watch Bradford, looking forward to speaking to him, watching him all day and it had made him distracted at work -