*5*

Zayn whimpers, brows pushing together as he works back against his fingers. He is trying to be quiet, just in case one of his roommates decide to come home. They all said they were going to be gone for awhile, but the moans rattling in his chest are going to be loud and he has to be careful -

He has been hard since the night before practically, with Liam's hard body continuing to press against his back and strong fingers rubbing at his belly as they made their way to the car. It had been hard not to drag Liam to his room last night after they stumbled in from outside, Liam's hands still gripping onto him and eyes planted on Zayn's lips even though the other boys were around.

He wanted to wait to get off until the show, but it had made the day seem maddeningly slow. Zayn had practically flew into his room when Liam, the last one here, had left for wherever he mumbled he was going when he walked out of the apartment. He had been awkward all day, barely looking at Zayn or talking to him like earlier and Zayn knows it must be because of last night. Either he regretted it or was hurt that Zayn had slipped away from him when it felt like they were going to kiss -

It is almost time for the show, and he considers starting early because it is maddening the way his cock twitches and leaks against his navel as he rolls back against his fingers. He can't quite get the right angle to fuck himself deeper, and he is starting to get desperate for the dildo waiting beside him.

Zayn lets out a desperate sound, sliding his palm up the back of his thigh to pull it to his chest, fingers grazing over that ball of nerves that drags a shiver through him. His legs quake, toes digging into the sheets and he slips his fingers away from himself as quickly as he can to tangle them in the sheets, tugging himself away from the edge he wished he hadn't been so quick to get to.

He lays on the bed, catching his breath before he climbs out of the sheets to get dressed in something he can strip off easily. It waits for him on his desk, making his heart beat heavily in his chest as he fingers the soft material before he tugs it on.

He logs on right before the scheduled time, needing to keep up his reputation of always being on time. The username, BradfordBadBoy always makes him grin, because he knows it is corny but he likes it. It has been two years, but it feels like a lifetime ago that he had started this, no longer holding onto that boyish charm that he had started with.

"I've got something special for you," Zayn tells them, letting his voice drop an octave when he sees his viewers start to log on. He eyes the chat box, waiting for his favorite username before he starts. "Got me'self all loose before I logged on -"

Zayn palms himself through his joggers even though they can't see yet. He just needs the pressure, to calm the buzz running through him but it does little to help. The soft material of his panties make adrenaline rush through him every time he shifts against the material and spreads red across his chest because he is a bit shy about showing them off, but he had bought them months ago and has yet to wear them. He just hopes he lasts long enough to make paying for the show worth it.

(Even though he is pretty sure his viewers would be happy no matter what he does, as long as he pulls his dick out).

"Couldn't help me'self," he sighs, letting his lips quirk up when he sees Wolfie93 finally log on, arriving later than normal. "Nearly nutted off in my joggers a few times waiting for tonight."

The music plays quietly through the room, loud enough to hopefully block out his noises, but hopefully quiet enough that his viewers will still be able to hear. It makes him chuckle softly when he hears and I'll admit baby, I'm a little camera shy -

Because Zayn isn't as shy like this, lip caught between his teeth and fingers trailing against his neck, teasing the hundreds of people watching him that he can't see. He talks a little bit as he scooches out of his chair, pushing it off to the side to reveal the length of his bed and the toys that lay scattered across it. He isn't quite sure if they can see them, not until the chat box is a rush of messages.