*13*

Liam grins as he leans against the entrance to his room, taking in where Zayn leans back against his pillows, textbook balanced on his legs. His glasses hang off of his nose, and he wears Liam's blocky, red and black plaid shirt. There is something about seeing him in his clothes that make him feel a bit possessive, a bit elated -

"Hey," Liam greets, pushing off the door frame and bringing Zayn's attention to him as he closes the door behind him. Zayn smiles softly, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Hey yourself," Zayn greets, shifting the book to the nightstand.

Liam climbs onto the bed, hunching over Zayn to press a quick kiss to his lips. He fingers the plaid shirt, grinning some. "My shirt?"

"Was cold," Zayn says defensively, cheeks flaming as Liam's eyes rake down his body.

He wears one of those half shirts underneath, the loose black one, that reveals the way his belly bunches from the way he sits. It kind of takes his breath away, and he folds a hand over Zayn's belly before dragging it under the shirt and expanding his fingers across the playing card inked on his ribcage.

"Should have put a regular shirt on then," Liam teases, hovering his smile over Zayn's lips.

"Or you can warm me up."

Liam shifts then, moving his leg to Zayn's side to settle into his lap. Zayn's hands come to his back immediately, legs moving to fit him better. Liam takes the arms of his glasses between his fingers, slowly pulling them off as he presses a kiss to his forehead.

He places the glasses on the nightstand before cupping Zayn's sides, watching the way his palms slide over Zayn's bare skin. "I like it, you - you in my clothes."

Zayn drags Liam down so their lips can meet. He tilts his head to slot their lips perfectly. It is a slow kiss, a calm one - just a simple drag of the lips against each other. He likes these ones too, ones that don't lead to anything other than Liam's chest filling with a feeling he can't explain, but he wants to overdose on it.

"Feeling better?"

Zayn grimaces, a flush running up his cheeks. He had called out of work this morning due to the fact he refused to leave Liam's bed, claiming he was too hungover to move.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout last night. I know you said I wasn't an annoying drunk but -"

"Adorable," Liam offers, lips quirking up as he circles his thumb against his cheek. "Talking about how much you love me massive cock."

"Shut up," Zayn groans, knocking his head back against the headboard. "Did I say anything else?"

Liam's smile falters, an uncomfortable feeling settling in his chest as he remembers Zayn mentioning he had a show tonight.

"No, just that you're desperate to suck me off," Liam laughs, hoping the nerves can't be heard.

Zayn pushes Liam off of his lap, laughing loudly. Liam drags Zayn with him, pulling him down the bed to wrap his arms around him and pull him to his chest.

"Your words, love. Not mine."

Zayn grumbles, smoothing his hand under the back of Liam's shirt. "I didn't mean it."

"Sure," Liam snorts. He scrapes his lips across Zayn's hairline. "Wanna take a quick kip and maybe I can give you this massive cock afterwards -"

"Shut up," Zayn says loudly, muffling his laugh against Liam's throat. "You have an itty bitty dick, babe."

"Oh yeah?" Liam huffs out, raising a brow as he rolls Zayn onto his back. He drags his lips against his ear as he whispers, "is that why it makes you moan like that?"