*6*

Zayn yawns, scratching his fingers against his belly as he shuffles into the kitchen. It is the first day of classes, and he is already hating the early mornings. But it was the only time he could get one of the classes he needed to take and he didn't want to pay for summer courses, so he is stuck taking an extra class this semester.

He aches from the night before, the way his muscles had been so tense as he fucked down on the dildo. He had wrapped a hand around himself after he had closed out of the video, milking out the rest of the tension that lingered through him. It hadn't taken long, squirming on the sheets for only a handful of seconds before he came with Liam's name on his tongue.

His morning brightens when he eyes the tanned skin of Liam's back and the stretch of muscles running down it, the way they dance under the skin stretching across his shoulders. Zayn grins slightly, eyes lingering to where his back dips right above the shorts he wears. His hair is a fluff of a mess at the top of his head, eyes heavy with sleep as he sips at his tea and turns towards Zayn.

"Morning," Zayn murmurs, reaching past him for a coffee mug. He lets their bodies graze, just craving the feel of Liam's skin against his own since he thinks about it too often. He clearly didn't get Liam out of his system last night, because his voice drops into something husky and he feels that familiar feeling of confidence he gets right before he brings someone into his bed.

Nerves still linger and he isn't sure if it is okay, especially when he feels Liam tense immediately, eyes widening before pulling away from him. He murmurs something indecipherable before padding out of the kitchen and leaving Zayn there, frowning in his wake. It is overwhelming the way how that confidence slips away from him, replaced by a familiar feeling that isn't as welcomed.

+*

A groan rips from his throat, his head knocking against the hard tile of the shower wall. The warm water pelts against his back, soothing out some of the tension in his muscles. He rubs his fingers against his eyebrows, trying to catch his breath but it feels as something has wrapped itself around his lungs.

Fuck, Liam can't get the image of Zayn from last night out of his head, the red of his panties against his tanned skin, the way his cock looked so obscene pressed against them. The way he had looked so close to coming before he even took them off. He had been beautiful, fucking down on the plastic prick, exposing himself to the camera without shyness, the moans he let out that had made him sound like he had been desperate to get off the moment he started the show.

He had been doing so well at trying not to think about it (not really), until Zayn had pressed against him in the kitchen and Liam could smell the clean scent of his soap and his morning cigarette. His husky voice so similar to the way he had talked to him last night, unaware of who he was talking to. It makes it even more exciting, arousing, and Liam swears something is wrong with him because of it.

Liam lets out a frustrated noise before he wraps a hand around himself, giving into the arousal that throbs through him. He braces himself against the wall with his forearm and muffles the sounds rolling off of his tongue against it as his fist blurs over his cock.

He ignores the part of his brain telling him this is weird, and instead focuses on the thought of Zayn clenching around him, tense and quaking as he works himself back onto Liam's cock. The spread of ink across his chest and the way his skin burns red right before he comes. He shouldn't know these things about his roommate, but he craves to experience them, to walk out the shower and drag Zayn back into it with him.

He bites into his arm, hips fucking into his fist as he trembles. He wants to know if Zayn likes it rough, manhandled across the sheets with soft kisses pressed to his lips. He seems like he does, always pinching bruises into his skin and tugging at his nipples. That one time he gripped his own arsecheek hard enough that there were probably finger shaped bruises there the next day.