Chapter 12

You wake up in that same bed and see four pairs of eyes staring down at you.

"____ thank goodness your okay." Remus says, pulling you into a tight hug. You wince as he squeezes causing pain from your sides.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to I...." He says letting go of you almost immediately.

"Listen ____,there's something we need to tell you." James says looking at Remus, he nods silently.

"You know those nights that all four of us were gone at a club or going to bed early?"Peter says and you nod.

"Well the truth is each of those nights we were all out int the forbidden forest. And you may be asking why. And its because... Remus is...." Sirius continues.

"I'm a werewolf." Remus spits, clearly ashamed.

"And if you hadn't figured it out yet, every one of those nights was a full moon. So..." James carries on.

"So Remus would go into the forest to turn as to not hurt anyone. But where do you three come in?" You ask, confused.

"Once Remus told us where he went every full moon and why, he also told us how l only and scary it was out there. So we decided to put our heads together in a group effort and made James, Peter and I animagus'. So Remus wouldn't be alone and we could spend that time together without being in danger." Sirius explains, and everything become clear.

"Is there anything you would like to tell us, ____?" James says, Cleary referencing last night.

"Well uh according to Dumbledore I'm a born animagus. I talked to him yesterday and I confirmed a few things so his theory ended up being correct." And then you went on to explain how you first found out with your adoptive parents. You skipped all the abusive parts and managed to sugar coat it. When you finished telling your story they all looked at you astonished, mouths half open. You look down at your clothes and find your self in a pair of pyjamas with the initials S. O. B. on the left chest pocket.

"What am I wearing?" You say looking at Sirius.

"Those are mine, your clothes are all bloody and cut up so I thought that you would be more comfortable this way. Don't worry, I didn't see anything." He reassures smiling kindly. You feel violated but also touched by his kindness. These were clearly very expensive pyjamas and he chose tot put them on you, with the possibility of getting them all bloody. You return the smile.

'Listen ____, I'm so sorry. If I'd've known I woul-" Remus starts but you cut him off.

"Remus, how on earth would you have known it was me? I don't blame you, you couldn't control it. I understand." You say.

"No you don't, I've ruined you. Look in the mirror." He says, avoiding eye contact. You walk over to their washroom and turn on the lights. You look at yourself in the mirror. Your face is all cut up and you have one scar down through your eye brow and through left your eye. You lift up your shirt and see several scratches down your sides and back. You look at your neck and there is a paw print there, where wolf-Remus stood on you about to deliver the final bite.

"I'm so sorry." Remus says, still avoiding eye contact.

"Thank you." You say, hugging him.

"I'm confused, aren't you like really mad at me for cutting you up?" He says accepting the hug.

"No, because I look so bad ass. Some of these scars are bound to stick around and when they're almost healed they'll look awesome." You say smiling.

"But what about the scars that your don't want?" Remus says, still confused.

"I have some oil from this tree back at my house, it gets id of scars right away. The first couple of times I turned, and I couldn't control it, I used to cut myself up all the time. The oil got rid of the scars in almost two weeks. And I've got all summer for these to heal." You say, hugging him again.

"Speaking of summer, where are you going for the summer?" Sirius interrupts.

"Dumbledore says I'm staying here. Hogwarts is my home, I guess." You say, shrugging your shoulders.

"By yourself?" James buts in.

"Yeah. They'll be teachers but I'll be the only student." You say.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Remus asks.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll probably spend most of the time reading and studying next years curriculum." You reassure, the room goes silent.

"When are you guys leaving?" You ask breaking the silence.

"Later today. Along with the rest of the students." Peter says, sadly.

"I'll go down to the train with you and say goodbye." You say.

"Yeah, that'll be great." Sirius says.

"Well you boys, should pack up your things and I'll go back to my room and help Lily." You offer, standing up to leave.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Do you really think that we're gonna let you go in the condition that you're in." Remus says grabbing your arm and pushing you back down on the bed.

"We are going to pack up and you are going to sit right there and keep us company." Sirius says.

The rest of the da is spent cleaning and laughing. When everything is finally cleaned out, you all head down to the train station where you were to say your goodbyes. The boys load all their stuff onto the train.

"Goodbye Peter. Have a nice summer, I'll be looking forward to your jokes when you get back." You say hugging Peter and he bids you goodbye and steps back.

"Goodbye James. I'll definitely miss your pranks." He bids you goodbye as well and steps back to join Peter.

"Goodbye Sirius. I'll miss your personality the most." You say and hug him tightly and he whispers something in your ear that you can't quite make out but nod as he joins James and Peter.

"Remus. I'll miss everything about you, especially your hugs. Goodbye Moony." You say and pull him into a very tight hg. Remus' his are the best, they're warm and comforting but also strong and supporting at the same time. He says something along the lines of, "I'll mis your smile." but you already buried your face in his shoulder as he says goodbye. These are the only people besides Dumbledore who have being kind to you and truly cared about you and you won't see any of them for another several months. They climb onto the train and wave before they and the train disappears in a cloud of smoke and around the bend. You follow Hagrid back up to the castle where you go to your empty room and fall into a deep lonely sleep.