Chapter 2

Dumbledore takes you through the crowd to a large building which says Gringotts across the front. 

"Do you know the truth about your real parents?" He asks, kneeling down to your height.

"I know that they were brutally murdered when I was six." You say, clutching your wolf tighter to your chest.

"Well you are part of a pure-blood family, you remember what I told you about them right?" He says and you nod.

"Your parents were the only pure-bloods who truly believed in equality and that everyone should be treated equally." Dumbledore continued. "They were the best wizard and witch I had ever seen and they fought for the right cause."

"Your parents have left you something, in hopes that you will be able to start again." Was all he said before starting towards the large building and walking in.

You look around and see short dwarf-like people counting coins. They look more like goblins, you thought to yourself. Dumbledore starts a conversation with the goblin at the end of the hall and you follow. The goblins leads you and Dumbledore to a vault that seems very deep underground. The goblin puts a key into the key hole and you watch as the door begins to unravel and behind it, piles and piles of coins.

"Is this mine?" You whisper to Dumbledore, he just nods to you before snapping his fingers and a bag appeared in his hands. 

"This should be enough for todays shopping." He says and hands you the bag. Once you and Dumbledore are out of Gringotts he leads you to all sorts of shops. You buy robes, several books and potion supplies. Dumbledore leads you into a shop full of animals. You look around and see cats and owls and rats. You just look back at Dumbledore and he smiles and nods. You immediately run to the owls and start looking at the various owls. You see a pitch black owl with rather strange eyes. All the other owl have yellow eyes but this one's eyes are a deep blue. You step closer to further examine the bird and it moves it head to face you. You walk up to the counter and tell the lady which one you want. She nods politely and fetch the bird in its cage. You slip then money on the table and join Dumbledore outside. 

"Good choice." He says looking down at your new friend.

"Is this all?" You ask patiently.

"No, we need one more thing. Your wand."