Chapter 9

You wake up to the warmth of sun light and whatever your sleeping on. You long for more warmth and wrap your arms around it and pull it closer. You hear a small wince of pain that wakes you. You open your eyes and see a pair of eyes looking down on you. You focus your eyes on the face and find Sirius staring down at you. 

"Sleeping Beauty is finally awake." He says and smiles down at you.

"Huh?" You say sleepily. Remus is sitting at the other end of the couch at your feet. 

"Its 11:00 ____, Moony went and got you some breakfast." Sirius says pointing at a plate on the table in front of you with eggs and bacon on it. 

"Thanks." You say removing your arms from the Sirius' waist. 

"No problem." Remus says looking up at you from his book. 

"Sorry for uh...falling asleep on top of you last night." You apologize to Sirius sitting up.

"It's okay. Do you know how cold you are? I felt how cold you were and got like six blankets and you were still really cold." Sirius says sitting up and readjusting.

"I guess I've always been "cold to the touch" since forever but I rarely ever feel cold." You say leaning back on Sirius' shoulder. You look over at Remus who has a hint of jealousy in his expression.

"Well, we'll just have to fix that then." Remus interrupts and grabs a blanket and throws it onto of you. Sirius joins in and throws the other blankets on top of you so all you can see is black. You hear footsteps and quiet laughter as you try and take the blankets off. When you can finally see again you see nothing but the quiet fire place and a quiet common room. 

"Padfoot? Moony?" You call out, no answer. You figure that they have gone to do something so you decide to go and shower. As you round the corner around the entrance to your dorm, Sirius and Remus jump to from behind the wall and scare you.

"Boo!" They both yell and you scream, stumbling backwards. They burst out into laughter and you join in too.

"You should've seen your face." Sirius chuckles.

This is how the rest of your break goes, lots of laughs and jokes. The time flies and before you know it, James and Peter are back and classes are about to start all over again.